Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Always nice to open up Supercoach and see the top two available forwards (already own NRoo and Danger) in Zorko and Gray are both averaging over 100, and I traded both of them away!

Purple 77

Quote from: roo boys! on April 28, 2014, 06:42:23 PM
Always nice to open up Supercoach and see the top two available forwards (already own NRoo and Danger) in Zorko and Gray are both averaging over 100, and I traded both of them away!

I needed a winning trade after trading Swallow  :-[

Hendo will come good  :)

kilbluff1985

Sam Mitchell out for 8 weeks  :'(

our Salary cap going to be flowered again to prob the most annoying thing

Justin Bieber

I forgot we have that salary cap in this... PNL may be going over at our rate :(.

Nige

I totally forgot about the salary cap as well.

elephants

Thinking we might be ok this season with the domination of our ressies side!

ossie85

Yo fellas,

Af is doing positional changes this week (I know right?)

Is this something coaches would like wxv to copy?

No players are losing positions,  just gaining

kilbluff1985

Quote from: ossie85 on May 06, 2014, 02:57:17 PM
Yo fellas,

yeah i don't see any negative reason not to do it

Justin Bieber

If it'll only help teams out, I say go for it.

Although I wouldn't be for it normally, think a few teams may be helped by it so why not :).

Holz

Yo fellas,

Strongly against it, if this was the case would have traded accordingly during the offseason to bring in guys I predicted would gain dpp. Not against it being added next year but not this year.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on May 06, 2014, 03:03:52 PM
Yo fellas,

Strongly against it, if this was the case would have traded accordingly during the offseason to bring in guys I predicted would gain dpp. Not against it being added next year but not this year.

Yeah I'm with Holz on this one.

Nails

I'm strongly for it. Adds realism to the competition. It's stupid when you're stuck with a midfielder who gets a lower average because they shifted that season to the back line or forward line.

IMO maybe we can vote on it?

This comp has been mostly designed for realism yes? I think it'd be stupid to continue to force coaches to play some defenders as midfielders or forwards as midfielders or similar when really they're not in that position anymore.

And if teams are only gaining DPP then it can only be good imo.

kilbluff1985

ossie85

Ill send a vote around tonight,  but given timing might not be ready by this round

Holz

Quote from: Nails on May 06, 2014, 03:10:26 PM
I'm strongly for it. Adds realism to the competition. It's stupid when you're stuck with a midfielder who gets a lower average because they shifted that season to the back line or forward line.

IMO maybe we can vote on it?

This comp has been mostly designed for realism yes? I think it'd be stupid to continue to force coaches to play some defenders as midfielders or forwards as midfielders or similar when really they're not in that position anymore.

And if teams are only gaining DPP then it can only be good imo.

Agreed it's a good thing, just not this year. We play according to the rules of the comp and they shouldn't be changed mid year. Gives an unfair advantage to some in the comp.

Dublin will probably be one of the teams to benefit but I'm still against it.