Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Nails

Mummy red vest, first half. Cairo no sub rule.

20 point captain.

CrowsFan

Doesn't even matter guys since Cairo aren't playing this week ;)

kilbluff1985

Nails

It was pretty lol when I went to the footy with HP and one of his players was the sub and he hadn't used the sub rule.

Though he wasn't angry enough about it imo. Probably a sign of tanking. Sack him imo. Only logical option.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on May 22, 2014, 10:56:55 PM
It was pretty lol when I went to the footy with HP and one of his players was the sub and he hadn't used the sub rule.

Though he wasn't angry enough about it imo. Probably a sign of tanking. Sack him imo. Only logical option.
If Reindeers don't make finals, there will be some coaching changes at PNL ;).

I'm just lucky that sub-rule didn't cost us the win in the end, then would have been more pissed :-X.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 23, 2014, 08:13:40 PM
Quote from: Nails on May 22, 2014, 10:56:55 PM

If Reindeers don't make finals, there will be some coaching changes at PNL ;).

I'm just lucky that sub-rule didn't cost us the win in the end, then would have been more pissed :-X.

yeah HP will sign on as head coach just at a lesser rate :D

My Chumps

Guthrie and Hawkins pick a good week to have great games :(

Still promising signs though.

Nige

The next 5 weeks are going to be tough, but the side is pretty much full strength and we seem to be regaining form.

kilbluff1985

another injury for Tokyo with West :'(

Jroo

Sidey gone for three  :(

ossie85

Some really solid assistants floating around that deserve a team! I encourage you to apply:

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,96405.0.html

roo boys!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-06-08/johnson-may-miss-a-month

Leading's game holder at the club and would have to be just behind Pendles in key players for Toronto this season! Has been ridiculously consistent and will be a big loss.

Holz

Watson gone for a while.
Boak currently missing with an ankle.
NDS got hurt today
Buddy might get suspended

and Dillos next week.

Nails

I wish our problems were that few :(