Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2017, 06:22:08 PM
Quote from: GoLions on October 24, 2017, 06:15:56 PM
Well I guess that rules out the best team ever in Dublin, then! Chuck me BTB for Cunnington and 7, Holz, will give you a better chance at winning the flag this year :)

what rules me out?

Id tip NDT to finish top, so i have me 2nd at the moment.

Also at the moment Mexico is the best team ever.
But but but we only average 146 atm, not close enough to 149. We're no chance

meow meow

Griff is going to average 421 which will see us become the dreaded minor premiers. Dang it.

Ringo

Just a question:

If a player on a list is de-listed and picked up as a rookie which of the following options can be used assuming he does not stay on Senior List:

1) Automatically moves to rookie list if vacancy.
2) De-List and pick up with rookie draft pick.

1 is the ideal but not sure whether allowed,

RaisyDaisy

If a player is delisted and then put on his clubs rookie list (I suspect you're asking because of CEY) , we'll know before our drafts start here so you'll be able to decide if you want to keep them (have to stay on your senior list) or delist them and hope to draft them back yourself giving you the choice to put on your rookie list, but run the risk of someone else picking them up

You can't put senior players directly onto your rookie list

Correct me if I'm wrong Purps

Purple 77

5 gold stars for RD  8)

RaisyDaisy

NDT might as well just trade out their entire team and start from scratch because they aren't a hope of winning now with the great Simon White being delisted today  :'(

I'd like to suggest some sort of WXV medal/award be created in his memory

Ricochet

NDT now taking applications for new coaches

meow meow

When does the fixture usually get done? I'll do the write up/previews for round 1 matches and it'd be good to have months to work on the mother of all previews.

Levi434

Quote from: meow meow on November 15, 2017, 09:09:23 PM
When does the fixture usually get done? I'll do the write up/previews for round 1 matches and it'd be good to have months to work on the mother of all previews.

Best and funniest idea ever!

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on November 15, 2017, 09:09:23 PM

I would love for you to do this haha.

Normally I'd do the fixture in January, but I can try to take time off playing PUBG and make it this year :P

meow meow

Consider it done Purps, have a well earned week off. I don't really need the fixture as the write ups will focus more on the individual teams instead of the match up and history behind them. That'll be included but can be added in later.

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on November 16, 2017, 06:30:47 PM
Consider it done Purps, have a well earned week off. I don't really need the fixture as the write ups will focus more on the individual teams instead of the match up and history behind them. That'll be included but can be added in later.

Awesome!

Ringo

Just a question or for discussion with rookie listed players being able to be used from Rd 1 this next season are we changing our rules regarding rookies. Really no need for a rookie list going forward.

Toga

Jukes

Make every player a rookie bar your best XV tbh