Danger to get M/F surely :P

Jroo

Gibbs to Adelaide
Rocky to Carlton

Blues get an upgrade  ;D

JBs-Hawks

No way, Gibbs is a much better 'footballer'

Rids

Just advertising a vacant AXV coaching position for anyone interested.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,110393.0.html

Thanks

Jukes

ASC still looking for a coach if anybody's interested - elite team, 2014 2015 2016 2017 grand finallists, 2016 premiers.

Pm me and you'll probably get the gig

Edit from Nige: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,108020.0.html Team is Boston, second team listed is the second post in that thread

Holz

Interesting but as expected.

B: Jesse Joyce, Steven May, Jarrod Harbrow
HB: Pearce Hanley, Rory Thompson, Sean Lemmens
C: Lachie Weller, David Swallow, Touk Miller
HF: Jack Martin, Peter Wright, Alex Sexton
F: Aaron Young, Tom Lynch, Ben Ainsworth
R: Jarrod Witts, Will Brodie, Aaron Hall
INT: Matt Rosa, Jarryd Lyons, Callum Ah Chee, Michael Rischitelli

meow meow

Lemmens out Fiorini in. Seagull half back, 90 average coming up. Def status in 2019.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 23, 2017, 11:28:09 AM
Lemmens out Fiorini in. Seagull half back, 90 average coming up. Def status in 2019.
Lemmens was lock 22 before hurting his ankle.

KK Bowes Scrimshaw Barlow Scheer all trying to crack into this team too. 3 of those guys can/do play in defence.

seems alot for pick 4.

Adamant

Quote from: Holz on October 23, 2017, 11:42:52 AM
KK Barlow trying to crack into this team too.

Say no more. Just goes to show the legitimacy of the blokes writing these articles.

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on October 23, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

Say no more. Just goes to show the legitimacy of the blokes writing these articles.

who do you kick out though?

Lemmens Joyce Young maybe.

Barlow was excluded because they didn't know how he was coming back from injury. So thats fair enough.
KK was out of the squad as he is struggling with ongoing concussion issues.

seems a pretty good 22 to be honest.

The point was Fiorini isnt in my best 22 and he wasnt in this one after.

on that note.

im surprised NDT have moved on Harry Morison.  79 average defender who is only 18. Going by trade value he would have to be worth what pick 1 or 2?

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on October 23, 2017, 12:54:39 PM
im surprised NDT have moved on Harry Morison.  79 average defender who is only 18. Going by trade value he would have to be worth what pick 1 or 2?
Um no we haven't. You'd want 2x top 3 picks if you're coming after Harry

Adamant

Quote from: Holz on October 23, 2017, 12:54:39 PM
Quote from: Adamant on October 23, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

who do you kick out though?

Lemmens Joyce Young maybe.

Barlow was excluded because they didn't know how he was coming back from injury. So thats fair enough.
KK was out of the squad as he is struggling with ongoing concussion issues.

seems a pretty good 22 to be honest.

The point was Fiorini isnt in my best 22 and he wasnt in this one after.

on that note.

Barlow will be ready for day one of pre-season so he's a round one lock. Can't see concussion keeping KK out for close to 9 months.

Lemmens was one of Rocket's favourites but he won't be so lucky under Dew.
Fiorini has shown more in 15 games than Sexton has in 75.
HazardousTelevision is finished. Rosa isn't far off.
Brodie will need to have a big pre-season to jump Fiorini based on what I saw this year.

You have strange vendettas against certain players. Here's something that is sure to rub you up the wrong way - I would take Fiorini over Weits in a fantasy comp every day of the week.

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on October 23, 2017, 01:34:08 PM
You have strange vendettas against certain players. Here's something that is sure to rub you up the wrong way - I would take Fiorini over Weits in a fantasy comp every day of the week.

Doesnt rub me the wrong way at all.

First up I would too if this was DT. Fiorini has actually shown good numbers in DT when he plays. 5/15 games at 100+ is very good not only that but 4 where 109+. Certainly showed that if he plays he can score very well in DT.

Sadly he has a 1.24 DT to SC ratio. I looked up his 3 latest 100+ DT games.

26.3 disposals but only 6.6 Contested and 19.6 Uncontested at 73% disposal efficiency with 2 clanger. 8 marks but 0 contested. 0.6 1%ers and 3.7 tackles and 0.6 goals

Thats cherry picking his best games but Seagull from Meow is certainly correct.

As always time will always tell.

Im more then happy for most people to have a different opinion then me, when you are abit of an outsider if you are wrong more then correct then you typically would struggle in these types of comps and be abit of a joke. If you are correct more then you are wrong then you usually go fairly well in these comps.

You can be the judge if you consider Dublin a team that is fairly strong run by a guy who knows what he is doing or if its a joke easy beat team run by a guy who has no clue.

GoLions

TL;DR only teams in the top 4/8 can vote on trades now. I retract my previous votes from this morning @Purple 77

Nige

Quote from: GoLions on October 23, 2017, 02:08:48 PM
TL;DR only teams in the top 4/8 can vote on trades now. I retract my previous votes from this morning @Purple 77
I too would like to follow this course of action.