Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on November 25, 2013, 01:41:03 AM
Quote from: elephants on November 25, 2013, 12:07:50 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 25, 2013, 12:03:53 AM
As one of only two teams to boast having a 2013 premiership player on their squad I can see New Delhi jumping up the ladder next year. Again they won't make the 8, but we will see improvement :)

Haha #NDT-SPP #Alliance 8)

Seeing as we aren't genuine 2014 premiership threats, we will be throwing all our support behind Sao Paulo. We have even encouraged many of our single members to involve themselves with available members from Sao Paulo. We will one day construct a super-race of members making NDT and SPP the undoubted champions of WXV for the foreseeable future.

Well that's a kick in the guts.

Dublin is currently tearing up the Destroyers Tigers alliance.  Throwing support to our toughest rival.

Its kinda like the ANZUS Alliance. NDT is Australia and we are mates with America (CF) and NZ (You) but America and NZ (CF and You) have beef ;) Simples!

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 25, 2013, 01:42:40 AM
As one of only two teams to boast having a 2013 premiership player on their squad I can see New Delhi jumping up the ladder next year. Again they won't make the 8, but we will see improvement :)

Seeing as we aren't genuine 2014 premiership threats, we will be throwing all our support behind Sao Paulo. We have even encouraged many of our single members to involve themselves with available members from Sao Paulo. We will one day construct a super-race of members making NDT and SPP the undoubted champions of WXV for the foreseeable future.

Dublin is currently tearing up the Destroyers Tigers alliance.  Throwing support to our toughest rival.

Its kinda like the ANZUS Alliance. NDT is Australia and we are mates with America (CF) and NZ (You) but America and NZ (CF and You) have beef ;) Simples!

Both rivals now.

I'll take you all out.

Except PNL, you guys are ok.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 25, 2013, 01:36:51 AM
Quote from: Jayman on November 24, 2013, 11:47:45 PM
Pacific and PNL will improve a fair bit
We say that about PNL every season so far, it has yet to happen :P. We can only hope 3rd time is the charm otherwise I'll stick to my word and step down :-X.

Noooooooo
#standbyHP
#inWetrust

(Lol on IPad so don't have actual links to the pics....lol  :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Holzman on November 25, 2013, 01:47:46 AM
Quote from: elephants on November 25, 2013, 01:42:40 AM

Both rivals now.

I'll take you all out.

Except PNL, you guys are ok.
Legends over there at Dublin  ;)

nrich102

The Dillos should improve and win a premiership 8)

Nige

Cairo to go one better and not miss out on the 4 by percentage.  ;)

A full season of Beams.  ;D

Purple 77

Berlin for back-to-back top 4 spots, and then go on to fluke the premiership  8)

Am also liking what Wellington has done over the trade period.

Sorry JB, but Seoul for the spoon (however your future will benefit from the young guns you got/will get)

CrowsFan

Quote from: nrich102 on November 25, 2013, 07:48:29 AM
The Dillos should improve and win a premiership 8)
Pfft... where is the improvement coming from? Your team is so old!

Ringo

Bear in mind we have another trading period as well. London were quiet in the first period but dependent on drafting may be more involved in 2nd trade period.  Pretty happy with list just chasing a quality alternate Captain choice to Stanton.

CrowsFan

Can't really change much in the second period though ringo. Assuming it is the same as last year where you can make a max of 4 movements and you can only trade if there is an issue with change in positions once the new ones have been announced.

Nails

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 25, 2013, 11:10:34 AM
Can't really change much in the second period though ringo. Assuming it is the same as last year where you can make a max of 4 movements and you can only trade if there is an issue with change in positions once the new ones have been announced.

Wasn't that a special 3rd trade period last year?

CrowsFan

Fairly sure we only had 2 trade periods

Nails

You probs right, my memory a little fuzzy lol

ossie85

Nails

Kinda would like to make another trade :(