Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Wellington to make a big move this year. Will depend when walker is back though. Dublin to take another step from mid table team to lock top 4.

elephants

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 24, 2013, 11:03:17 PM
NDT to win everything.

The spoon is definitely in your reach to win.

Sorry ele was just sitting there to say.

kilbluff1985

Dublin for wooden spoon ;D

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on November 24, 2013, 11:12:03 PM
Quote from: elephants on November 24, 2013, 11:03:17 PM
NDT to win everything.

The spoon is definitely in your reach to win.

Sorry ele was just sitting there to say.

All good, dont care if we win the spoon if we also win the premiership, world idol, word star, world winner, world minor premier, world thingo, XV legend and errything else.

Jay

Pacific and PNL will improve a fair bit

kilbluff1985

so nobody else think Tokyo will improve?

elephants

Basically everyone just pumps up their own tyres in any predictions threads :P Hence, my silly answer.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on November 24, 2013, 11:57:28 PM
Basically everyone just pumps up their own tyres in any predictions threads :P Hence, my silly answer.

i'm just generally curious i think we have traded pretty well to suit our teams need defense is much stronger now but our fortunes rest on Simpson/West getting games if they don't bottom 8 for us again :'(

CrowsFan

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 24, 2013, 11:52:32 PM
Suckling returning from injury and the recruitment of Ibbo and Clisby will certainly help your defence. Plus Tippett for the whole year will be handy. I think you'll improve, but not enough to see you make an impact in the finals

CrowsFan

As one of only two teams to boast having a 2013 premiership player on their squad I can see New Delhi jumping up the ladder next year. Again they won't make the 8, but we will see improvement :)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 25, 2013, 12:02:08 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 24, 2013, 11:52:32 PM
Suckling returning from injury and the recruitment of Ibbo and Clisby will certainly help your defence. Plus Tippett for the whole year will be handy. I think you'll improve, but not enough to see you make an impact in the finals

yeah i'll be happy to just make the 8

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 25, 2013, 12:03:53 AM
As one of only two teams to boast having a 2013 premiership player on their squad I can see New Delhi jumping up the ladder next year. Again they won't make the 8, but we will see improvement :)

Haha #NDT-SPP #Alliance 8)

Seeing as we aren't genuine 2014 premiership threats, we will be throwing all our support behind Sao Paulo. We have even encouraged many of our single members to involve themselves with available members from Sao Paulo. We will one day construct a super-race of members making NDT and SPP the undoubted champions of WXV for the foreseeable future.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on November 24, 2013, 11:47:45 PM
Pacific and PNL will improve a fair bit
We say that about PNL every season so far, it has yet to happen :P. We can only hope 3rd time is the charm otherwise I'll stick to my word and step down :-X.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 25, 2013, 12:07:50 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 25, 2013, 12:03:53 AM

Haha #NDT-SPP #Alliance 8)

Seeing as we aren't genuine 2014 premiership threats, we will be throwing all our support behind Sao Paulo. We have even encouraged many of our single members to involve themselves with available members from Sao Paulo. We will one day construct a super-race of members making NDT and SPP the undoubted champions of WXV for the foreseeable future.

Well that's a kick in the guts.

Dublin is currently tearing up the Destroyers Tigers alliance.  Throwing support to our toughest rival.