Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Daz did a interesting analysis of PNL with total points scored and ranking of players.

Tmac #1 Rance #5 Murphy #10
Mundy #5 Boak#20 Selwood #25
Goldy #1
Martin#1 Gunston #8 Franklin #9 Roughead #10

don't mind having #1 forward, ruck and back. my midfield is pretty disappointing though.

Purple 77

Ah. Turns out Dublin does have a superior forward line compared to PNL  :-\

But you know what PNL has? Heart, Holz, the thing that's supposed to go in that black vortex in your chest  :P

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 09, 2015, 01:35:23 PM

But you know what PNL has? Heart, Holz, the thing that's supposed to go in that black vortex in your chest  :P
flowering savage.

Holz

Interesting point of notice. There is a marvel comic about the Black Vortex.

Black Vortex, is an ancient artifact imbued with immeasurable power. Rumors claim that whoever wields it can unlock their true potential through cosmic power.

that sounds about right for Dublin and I.

stuff heart.

I would be worried more about Berlin's lack of guts. Posts decent scores but finds a way to lose alot of close battles and when they come up against Dublin they can't even put up a decent challenge.

Purple 77

Quote from: Holz on June 09, 2015, 01:42:30 PM

Black Vortex, is an ancient artifact imbued with immeasurable power. Rumors claim that whoever wields it can unlock their true potential through cosmic power.

stuff heart.

I would be worried more about Berlin's lack of guts. Posts decent scores but finds a way to lose alot of close battles and when they come up against Dublin they can't even put up a decent challenge.

I suppose you're right... I should make my players wear a crown so they look more like Royals when we play you  :-X

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 09, 2015, 01:47:51 PM

stuff heart.

I suppose you're right... I should make my players wear a crown so they look more like Royals when we play you  :-X
Maybe just stick to being Berlin?

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 09, 2015, 01:47:51 PM

stuff heart.

you need to do something it's extremely lucky you have fyfe. Would be very nervous if he is rested towards the end of the season.

Nige

So Rico and ele have lost to me in BXVs and AXVs so far, plus Richmond beat Freo.

Naturally, a win over NDT is a sure thing, as is Richmond beating West Coast in two weeks.

All that leaves in Storm vs Bashers, I feel I can with that too.  ;)

elephants

Quote from: Nige on June 09, 2015, 01:59:08 PM
Naturally, a win over NDT is a sure thing, as is Richmond beating West Coast in two weeks.

Prepare for an immense barrage of banter and abuse if you don't win both of these haha

Ricochet

So Rico and ele have lost to me in BXVs and AXVs so far, plus Richmond beat Freo.

b!tch pls,
Since round 5 you've only scored 120 more points than NDT. Total. That's it. :-X

Nige

Quote from: elephants on June 09, 2015, 02:42:15 PM

Prepare for an immense barrage of banter and abuse if you don't win both of these haha
I won't lie, I'm sweating a bit. I've set myself up for the fall. :'(

Quote from: Ricochet on June 09, 2015, 03:08:36 PM

b!tch pls,
Since round 5 you've only scored 120 more points than NDT. Total. That's it. :-X
Eh, we've barely had a team for the past 6 weeks or so though, we're getting players back now.  8)

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on June 09, 2015, 04:11:10 PM

b!tch pls,
Eh, we've barely had a team for the past 6 weeks or so though, we're getting players back now.  8)
As do we... come on down Jack Darling ;)
Also wouldn't mind if Conca and Mullett hurried up

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on June 09, 2015, 04:15:51 PM

b!tch pls,
Hahaha of course!

Conca's still gonna be a while and I don't think we'll rush him back, re-injured his hammy iirc.

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on June 09, 2015, 04:15:51 PM

b!tch pls,
We have Hanley back, so we're basically pushing for top 4 now

Nige

12 months for Crowley.  :(