Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

you could have saved time and just typed spuds in the tradeable section and not spuds in the non tradeable section lol

Jukes

Tom Williams for Ablett?

I'll chuck in a fifth rounder too

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on September 02, 2013, 11:26:34 PM
Tom Williams for Ablett?

Ok, I'll grab Nic Nat for Dawson then.

Jukes

Quote from: elephants on September 02, 2013, 11:34:02 PM
Quote from: Jukes on September 02, 2013, 11:26:34 PM
Tom Williams for Ablett?

Ok, I'll grab Nic Nat for Dawson then.

Surely that'll be rejected though, you're getting ripped of. Number 1 full back at one-percenters in the comp for an injury-prone guy who isn't even the best ruckman at his club.

CrowsFan

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 02, 2013, 11:22:23 PM
you could have saved time and just typed spuds in the tradeable section and not spuds in the non tradeable section lol
I wouldn't say they are all spuds. McMahon is a solid defender, and Tape very promising, whilst Sheppard, Sumner, Polec and O'Rourke are all top 10 draft picks. Then for the forwards Matthew Wright and Porps score well when they get games.

Anyway the sections weren't tradeable and non-tradeable, they were I don't mind if they go and they can go but need better offers. For example I have already said that I'm willing to trade one of my stronger mids, but put them all in the second section since I don't know which one people will want so you can have a go at them all ;)

Purple 77

David Swallow is in serious talks guys, if you want him, come get him  ;)

Nige

I've posted this in the Trade Thread as well for people to have a look at, may be edited once ML replies my PM.

Red = Do not even try.
Green = On the table.
Blue = Getting cut from the list (could also be a trade sweetener).
Orange = Would rather keep, but could move on.

Backs:
Nick Malceski
Pearce Hanley
Danny Stanley
Josh Gibson
Jeremy Laidler
Lukas Markovic
Eric Mackenzie
Chris Newman
Jed Bews
Lewis Stevenson
Brett Goodes (B/M)
Sam Siggins
Jason Johannisen
Kyle Hartigan (R)
Harrison Marsh (R)

Mids:
Dayne Beams
Nick Dal Santo
Shaun Grigg
Brad Sewell
Richard Douglas
Clancee Pearce
David Armitage
Alex Woodward
James Polkinghorne
Michael Rischitelli
Ryan Crowley
Michael Evans
Rohan Bail
Matt Jones
Mark Hutchings

Rucks:
Shane Mumford
Sam Rowe
Orren Stephenson
Ben Dowdell (R)

Forwards:
Chris Knights
David Hale (F/R)
Luke Breust
Tory Dickson
Lewis Johnston
Lindsay Thomas
Paul Puopolo
Jared Petrenko
Bradley Hartman
Ashton Hams
Jordon Bourke (R)

elephants

Nige

Nige

Just noticed that Cairo has been misspelled in the Worlds Team Directory this whole time as 'Cario'.  :o :(

ossie85

Quote from: NigeyS on September 04, 2013, 01:12:08 PM
Just noticed that Cairo has been misspelled in the Worlds Team Directory this whole time as 'Cario'.  :o :(

:/ my badio

Nails

Quote from: ossie85 on September 04, 2013, 01:26:50 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 04, 2013, 01:12:08 PM

:/ my badio

lolio

Master Q

Hey all,

Know a few of you were interested in Kerridge - he is now part of a deal which will probably be announced tomorrow night, so if there are any final offers with him involved please send it to Toga or I ASAP.

Nige

Might let people who had a vested interest in him that Danny Stanley is likely to be wrapped up in a deal now, if you would like to make an offer for him, please do so in the next 24 hours if possible.

pothead

Hey everyone, im looking to move one pick 1 for the best offer i can get ive had a few inquiries about it already, but i am looking for either a ruckman or a backman or forward, send me your offers  :)