Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Oh also, I've decided to host the Pumas Awards night tonight before they all go off on the post season holidays. Will probably be posting the voting from around 7ish onwards to tune in to find out who wins the 4 awards :)

ossie85

Hi everyone, letting people know that KoopKicka has resigned as Seoul co-coach. JBsHawks will continue as sole coach.

Purple 77

Just a friendly warning to everyone, that If I have clearly expressed an interest in one of your players and at any point didn't withdraw my interest, and you trade him without telling me or giving me an opportunity to adjust my offer... I will refuse to trade with you for the rest of the trading period.

Common courtesy, not tolerating it anymore and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels the same.

DazBurg

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 02, 2013, 01:53:49 PM
Just a friendly warning to everyone, that If I have clearly expressed an interest in one of your players and at any point didn't withdraw my interest, and you trade him without telling me or giving me an opportunity to adjust my offer... I will refuse to trade with you for the rest of the trading period.

Common courtesy, not tolerating it anymore and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels the same.
very well said p77  :)

elephants

Quote from: ossie85 on September 02, 2013, 01:38:28 PM

Hi everyone, letting people know that KoopKicka has resigned as Seoul co-coach. JBsHawks will continue as sole coach.

Any news on the pending co-coaches situation at the Tigers? :)

ossie85

Quote from: elephants on September 02, 2013, 03:33:44 PM

Ah crap, forgot! Will put it to a vote when we send out the first run of trades next week :)

elephants

Quote from: ossie85 on September 02, 2013, 03:53:45 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 02, 2013, 03:33:44 PM

Ah crap, forgot! Will put it to a vote when we send out the first run of trades next week :)

Too easy mate 8)

CrowsFan

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 02, 2013, 10:23:18 AM
Oh also, I've decided to host the Pumas Awards night tonight before they all go off on the post season holidays. Will probably be posting the voting from around 7ish onwards to tune in to find out who wins the 4 awards :)
So before I announce all the winners tonight anyone want to place some last minute guesses on who will win the 4 awards?

The favourites for each award are listed below in alphabetical order (no odds given sorry)...

Gato Grande
Gary Ablett
Bachar Houli
Will Minson
Rory Sloane
Andrew Walker

Gatinho
Taylor Adams
Mitch Duncan
Devon Smith
Mitch Wallis
Matthew Wright

Most Improved
Mitch Duncan
Ryan Harwood
Will Minson
Dylan Roberton
Devon Smith

Best First Year
Taylor Adams
Jack Gunston
Stephen Hill
Chris Masten
Andrew Walker

Purple 77

Ablett, Duncan, Roberton and Walker

.... would sure look good in Berlin colours haha

CrowsFan

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 02, 2013, 05:22:14 PM
Ablett, Duncan, Roberton and Walker

.... would sure look good in Berlin colours haha
Haha really? I don't think black is really their colour :P
Much more suited to the vibrant yellow, blue and green of Sao Paulo ;)

Toga

Hi Oz - been talking trades with a few fellow coaches and was wondering whether you have an up-to-date list of each teams total points with each player's points listed?

Would be a massive help for Q and myself given our trades will be very reliant on this because we're under the cap.

Cheers :)

Purple 77

Third post in the trade thread Toges :)

Master Q

To be honest this points cap minimum thing just makes trading way harder...

Toga

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 02, 2013, 08:54:23 PM
Third post in the trade thread Toges :)

Thanks mate! Thought I'd seen it somewhere ::) :P

CrowsFan

Ok I'm going to make the availability of my players easy, by splitting them in to just 2 categories :)

Not all that fussed about
Def - Scott McMahon, Simon White, Alex Silvagni, Tony Armstrong, Seb Tape, Ariel Steinberg, Peter Yagmoor
Mid - Andrew Raines, Brad Sheppard, Jared Polec, Aiden Riley, Jono O'Rourke
Ruck - Luke Lowden
Fwd - Matthew Wright, Jason Porplyzia, Brett O'Hanlon, Mason Wood, Ben Newton, Haiden Schloithe

Would prefer to keep, but could be persuaded to part ways
Def - Andrew Walker, Bachar Houli, Beau Waters, Dylan Roberton, Matthew Buntine, Ryan Harwood, Alex Forster
Mid - Gary Ablett, Rory Sloane, Chris Masten, Hamish Hartlett, Stephen Hill, David Zaharakis, Mitch Duncan, Kyle Martin, Taylor Adams, Mitch Wallis, Liam Sumner
Ruck - Will Minson, Sam Jacobs, Majak Daw
Fwd - Jarryd Roughead, Jack Gunston, Devon Smith, Brendan Whitecross, Shane Kersten

Basically just after getting in a couple more forwards to give me some depth. I'm not going to be the most active trader at the moment due to uni and work constraints, so if you are after a deal you will most likely have to approach me :)