Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Well you said play 15+, and if he plays this weekend that will be 18 games for the season. I would say that is best 22 ;)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nails on August 28, 2013, 12:53:48 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 28, 2013, 12:46:50 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 28, 2013, 12:45:54 PM
Please trade me your old farts who aren't guns but are in best 22 and play like 15+ games per season

I'll take the old farts who aren't good and probably will retire soon. I am interested in them. Gimme.

what do you have to give though?

I have plenty to give :o

Intriguing CF, but probably not best 22 enough for my liking. Got dropped a few times this year.

Got james kelly, liam anthony ans joel corey for sale

Nige

Please trade me your old farts who aren't guns but are in best 22 and play like 15+ games per season

I'll take the old farts who aren't good and probably will retire soon. I am interested in them. Gimme.

We're happy with deal we've got organised with ya.

Nails

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 28, 2013, 12:59:10 PM
Well you said play 15+, and if he plays this weekend that will be 18 games for the season. I would say that is best 22 ;)

I don't want someone who scores 15 in a game though

Sounds good Nige, would be nice if I could sell what I'm selling for more. But I guess a deal is a deal.

Purple 77

Just letting everyone now that 90 averaging D/F lachie henderson is for sale at the right price

DazBurg

Quote from: Holzman on August 28, 2013, 12:46:50 PM

what do you have to give though?
this

Nails

It depends what people want ;)

I have a bit of everything and a bag of chips.

Nigey and I already worked out a trade. Though I'd like to get more I have made a deal with Nige and it's fair

Nige knows how to work it out, sure the rest of you can ;o

Master Q

Well who are you trading?  :P

We also have picks up for grabs, not pick #2 though unless an awesome offer comes along.

Purple 77

A bit of deja vu for all the coaches who were here this time last year!

Matthew Stokes is for sale, but this time he averages like 20ppg more lol

Will consider any age and anyone other than draft picks and ruckmen.

Nige

Just had a look back, we got Mark Hutchings with pick 89 (Round 8) of the International Draft last year.  :o

CrowsFan

Ok so the players are still up celebrating their win, so haven't had time to sit down and talk to each player individually about where they stand at the club, but just thought I would point this out for the rest of you (because I'm such a nice guy). Next season my midfield is going to consist of...

Ablett, Sloane, Masten, Hartlett, Zaharakis, Hill, Duncan, Adams and Wallis. Which is then backed up by some young future stars.

That's 9 players fighting it out for a maximum of 6 spots, so with that in mind I may be willing to trade 1 or 2 of them. Mainly after a forward in return, but feel free to offer whatever you want :)

ossie85

I'd imagine Zaharakis, Hill and Wallis will be looking for a new club, after missing out on Premiership glory :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on September 02, 2013, 08:49:10 AM

I'd imagine Zaharakis, Hill and Wallis will be looking for a new club, after missing out on Premiership glory :P
Hill was unfortunately injured during the week leading up to the grand final so he was devastated about missing it. Zaha was very upset too, but understood that his form over the last few weeks had been poor and didn't deserve to play, whilst Wallis was a bit more upbeat. He knew he had played poorly at the start of the year, but was working his way in to form near the end, but he just couldn't displace anyone from a solid side. He will be hitting the preseason hard to force his way in to the side for next year!

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 02, 2013, 09:10:44 AM

Hill was unfortunately injured during the week leading up to the grand final so he was devastated about missing it. Zaha was very upset too, but understood that his form over the last few weeks had been poor and didn't deserve to play, whilst Wallis was a bit more upbeat. He knew he had played poorly at the start of the year, but was working his way in to form near the end, but he just couldn't displace anyone from a solid side. He will be hitting the preseason hard to force his way in to the side for next year!
All those mids, so many selection headaches, one simply doesn't need that when trying to go back-to-back in 2014.  ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: NigeyS on September 02, 2013, 09:56:05 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 02, 2013, 09:10:44 AM

All those mids, so many selection headaches, one simply doesn't need that when trying to go back-to-back in 2014.  ;)
Think I can handle making the big decisions. Dropping Zaha, stripping GAJ of captaincy and handing Buntine his debut in the grand final are all reasons as to why I am now premier ;)