Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: meow meow on November 03, 2014, 03:17:07 PM
see how many people say "I wish i had another pick, there's a guy left who I would love to take".
Me, every time.

Hence why I'd like a pick in the 20s or 30s so I hopefully don't have to say that this time.

ossie85

meow meow

Hey Os, would it be possible to do a trade under the proviso that it is automatically reversed if one or more of the players involved has his position changed if both coaches agree to that?

ossie85

Quote from: meow meow on November 04, 2014, 10:25:34 PM
Hey Os, would it be possible to do a trade under the proviso that it is automatically reversed if one or more of the players involved has his position changed if both coaches agree to that?

Nope. List lodgements under that proviso would be a head ache sorry

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on November 05, 2014, 07:39:57 AM

Could the two coaches involved just agree to complete the trade in reverse in the 2nd trade period after positional trades are announced?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: roo boys! on November 05, 2014, 07:45:12 AM
Could the two coaches involved just agree to complete the trade in reverse in the 2nd trade period after positional trades are announced?

Perhaps just wait until positional changes are announced and then make the trade?

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 05, 2014, 11:14:38 AM

Perhaps just wait until positional changes are announced and then make the trade?
That's what I was gonna say :P

My Chumps

But if unexpectedly no positional changes are made then are you allowed to in the second period? I thought it was only for positional changes that HAD been made.

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on November 05, 2014, 11:30:42 AM

But if unexpectedly no positional changes are made then are you allowed to in the second period? I thought it was only for positional changes that HAD been made.

The way I see it in the euro at least is dpp uncertainty should be also allowed.

For example I'm 50/50 on Nick Sal Santo getting dpp but can't trade either way as if he doesn't get dpp and I drop defenders now I'm in in trouble.

kilbluff1985

i thought that was included anyway Holz as long as it's believable which NDS would be

RaisyDaisy

You know what would be a good idea if someone was willing to do it?

We put together a list now of all the players we think are going to get DPP changes, and then if any player in that list does in fact get a change, or not, then the trade can be reversed/rejigged?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 05, 2014, 11:41:51 AM

We put together a list now of all the players we think are going to get DPP changes, and then if any player in that list does in fact get a change, or not, then the trade can be reversed/rejigged?

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,98951.0.html

;)

ossie85

Quote from: ossie85 on November 05, 2014, 07:39:57 AM

Since the 2nd trade period will be a  1 for 1, 2 for 2, etc trade it would only work if it was an 'even number' trade. No picks could be involved. Have to hope it doesn't go over the salary cap, or one of the players hasn't retired/delisted for some reason... so many ways of it going wrong!

DPP change should be a factored risk in trades, like an injured player, young player, old player, etc...

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 05, 2014, 11:41:51 AM

I'd be happy with this if someone voluntered, could get tricky though. Because an 'unexpected' change is just that, don't know how drunk the Champion Data people will be

Holz

I have a very detailed one I'll release Nov 11 ;)

RaisyDaisy

Cheers KB :)

Os, unexpected changes wouldn't be a problem. The list we put together just covers us all, but any unexpected changes from CD are fine, because they can also be reversed/rejigged as per the current rule