All 18 coaches resign :o

Nige

Nails

Initial draft all over again, do it.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 30, 2014, 05:23:54 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on September 30, 2014, 08:44:00 AM
Guys if anyone else is thinking of resigning, now'd be the time to do it
Got to say it's tempting me just so there is an odd number of coaches departing :P.

But agree with those who want the two coaches to be decides, then alternate picks between them between both squads/picks. THEN can trade off like normal with trade season resuming. Simple and alot less messy than including other teams in the mix.
your not even allowed to joke about that ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jayman on September 30, 2014, 05:11:47 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1885 on September 30, 2014, 03:34:52 PM
i want the ability to trade picks though so i can get a player/s i specificly want
You realise you don't have a team yet, right? :P

that's why i said 'when the 2 coaches are selected' in a post just prior to that ::)

i don't think i'll get one of the teams tbh unfortunately :'(

CrowsFan

Must admit it's kinda sad to see the Pumas being disbanded :( Would have been nice to see someone take over the team and see if they could continue with my goal of prolonged premiership success by having a very young list.

In a way next season will now become a 2 horse race between Mexico City and Dublin since the Pumas are now out.

Ricochet

Quote from: Honey Badger on October 01, 2014, 05:37:04 PM
In a way next season will now become a 2 horse race between Mexico City and Dublin since the Pumas are now out.
Says who? #NDTforPremiers2015

Holz

Must admit it's kinda sad to see the Pumas being disbanded :( Would have been nice to see someone take over the team and see if they could continue with my goal of prolonged premiership success by having a very young list.

kind of agree here. While two new teams will drag down a top team and pump up a weak team. The competition up the top just got easier.

ossie85

On the flip side, kind of opens up a new spot in the 4. And with the Armadillos have a dramatic squad change could have some new exciting fixtures and rivalries. All it takes for one slip and in the first 3 weeks and it won't be a Suns/Destroyers final.

Will call an early Destroyer, Suns, Sands and Revolution top 4 :P

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on October 01, 2014, 05:42:15 PM

On the flip side, kind of opens up a new spot in the 4. And with the Armadillos have a dramatic squad change could have some new exciting fixtures and rivalries. All it takes for one slip and in the first 3 weeks and it won't be a Suns/Destroyers final.

Nige

DazBurg

Quote from: Holz on October 01, 2014, 05:47:06 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 01, 2014, 05:42:15 PM

love it Holz looking out for PNL there ;)

Pkbaldy

JBs-Hawks