ossie85

Port Morseby Premiers 2015

Jay

Quote from: Honey Badger on September 11, 2014, 06:01:31 PM
Quote from: Jayman on September 11, 2014, 05:58:59 PM
Pacific are over the cap :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA
You've actually got the highest points for all the teams in the comp :o
Not sure how this happened :P but certainly a better position than last year where we were on the verge of going under...

Toga

When do delistings start happening, Oz?

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on September 12, 2014, 02:28:31 PM

Whenever you like I suppose, doesn't really matter for a while. I prefer to wait until the AFL teams have lodged delistings.

Justin Bieber

Best to mention them somewhere that they may be delisted, so could get something for them (e.g. a draft pick or another team's reject you like). Guys like ROK and Cox could get picked up again, so why some teams trading them off just incase.

PNL love grabbing some youngsters we researched and like who may be excess for other teams :P.

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on September 12, 2014, 02:50:26 PM
Quote from: Toga on September 12, 2014, 02:28:31 PM

Whenever you like I suppose, doesn't really matter for a while. I prefer to wait until the AFL teams have lodged delistings.

Yeah, fair enough. I'm not in any rush to do it, was just wondering if there was a deadline approaching or something ;)

ossie85

I should ask.. I don't really care myself but does anyone want child boards (check out Euros)?

Ricochet

Yeh definitely mate. Makes it heaps cleaner and easier to find threads

CrowsFan

I really don't see the point. There's 18 teams, so 18 threads, and not everyone posts in theirs anyway so not like they clog up the board.

Holz

Quote from: Honey Badger on September 17, 2014, 02:46:11 PM
I really don't see the point. There's 18 teams, so 18 threads, and not everyone posts in theirs anyway so not like they clog up the board.

I find its easier to find them in the euro now, i just click on the board and they are all there. When trading I like to look at a teams best 15 so I look for their thread.