Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

So basically KB and I disagree on some (A lot) trade issues and he feels like he wants his own team (from what I gather) I'm all cool with him as he has been great doing majority of the work and I do really appreciate it as I have been a lot busier this year but I'm still keen to continue with Tokyo and will be happy to sole coach again rather than agree to trades etc I don't feel right about. I'm more into trading once the season is over but if anyone has anything to run by me feel free.

kilbluff1985

now an Assistant at Soul Magpies  ;D

figured it makes sense since i'm an Assistant for him in AXV also

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 16, 2014, 06:58:00 AM
now an Assistant at Soul Magpies  ;D

figured it makes sense since i'm an Assistant for him in AXV also

Just needa learn to spell Seoul first but welcome aboard kb :)

kilbluff1985

yeah but it's to early for spell check :P

Nige

RaisyDaisy

Being relatively new to XV, I was just looking at other teams, and how the hell do some teams have such insanely good teams, while others are absolute rubbish?

The team AK and I took over is poor and needs heaps of work, as do others, but then there are teams mile ahead. How did that even happen in this environment in the first place?

elephants

Two words mate, trade r*pe :P

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 16, 2014, 04:32:57 PM
Being relatively new to XV, I was just looking at other teams, and how the hell do some teams have such insanely good teams, while others are absolute rubbish?

The team AK and I took over is poor and needs heaps of work, as do others, but then there are teams mile ahead. How did that even happen in this environment in the first place?

Yep, it's a little phrase we like to call...

Quote from: elephants on August 16, 2014, 04:35:36 PM

DazBurg

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 16, 2014, 04:32:57 PM

dodgy trading
and letting them through
i'm sure some poor drafting as well

RaisyDaisy

Seriously? Dodgy trading?

If true, that's really disappointing to know that it was happening, and even more so that it was allowed to

ossie85

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 16, 2014, 04:38:33 PM

If true, that's really disappointing to know that it was happening, and even more so that it was allowed to

I basically quit having a team to try and stop this in future

DazBurg

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 16, 2014, 04:38:33 PM

because most people like to win there trades
not work out a even deal
(not having a go at anyone in particular human nature especially when competitive to want to win)

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on August 16, 2014, 04:35:36 PM
Well I pretty much just drafted my team. Not a huge amount of trading done by me...

Vinny

Poor drafting would be a big one too, as well as trade r*ping. Plus coaches trading with bias. But there is always going to be teams that are worse in a competition. It is a good challenge for new coaches to build them back up.

There is unlikely to be any super one sided trades in the future but more often than not a team will win a trade. That is down to the coach really. Good coaches will trade well and come out the other end the winner.

The crazy trades will be stopped of course though.

Master Q

Also terrible drafting.