WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Unfortunately when you are co-coaches you count as one

elephants

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on August 11, 2014, 07:52:42 PM
That is why I said on chat, T-Bag not knowing went to stop got you deeper shower and just made matters worse..

kilbluff1985

Jay

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 11, 2014, 07:54:05 PM
I think you need to consider the circumstances. One coach talking on chat should not result in the other being punished this severely. 2nd round pick? Sure, I could live with that.

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 11, 2014, 05:52:40 PM
I love how the recent ones to quote that all benefit greatly from the stripping of picks from Pacific :P.

Fine,

I didn't vote for draft sanctions, I went the unbiased, more applicable option. And I do agree that some votes were done to benefit that coaches team.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Jayman on August 11, 2014, 08:04:05 PM
I think you need to consider the circumstances. One coach talking on chat should not result in the other being punished this severely. 2nd round pick? Sure, I could live with that.

But then by accepting a 2nd round pick you are conceeding to being in the wrong ;) So your just contesting the severity of the sanction.
Essendon got 2 first rounders taken from them and they were never found guilty :P
And who knows if Hurley played every game and the nerd rules were implemented you might have won one more game and you wouldnt have got the bonus pick 3

MajorLazer

So at Cairo we are definitely looking for some forwards in the trade period. We have a fair few backs to trade, including Eski, so send either/both Nige and I a PM if you're interested.

(I'm ignoring all this other stuff. 8))

Jay

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 11, 2014, 08:09:34 PM
Quote from: Jayman on August 11, 2014, 08:04:05 PM

But then by accepting a 2nd round pick you are conceeding to being in the wrong ;) So your just contesting the severity of the sanction.
Essendon got 2 first rounders taken from them and they were never found guilty :P
And who knows if Hurley played every game and the nerd rules were implemented you might have won one more game and you wouldnt have got the bonus pick 3
I'm not conceding that we're in the wrong at all. But if you all feel that action needs to be taken then let's at least be reasonable, losing pick 3 is far too harsh. If I cop a sanction for being inactive, then I can't argue with that. But the accusations of tanking, need to stop as they are both degrading and unfair.

Nige

Quote from: MajorLazer on August 11, 2014, 08:33:20 PM
So at Cairo we are definitely looking for some forwards in the trade period. We have a fair few backs to trade, including Eski, so send either/both Nige and I a PM if you're interested.

I'd like to add that we want a proper starting forward too.

Toga

Johnny Butch comin' back atcha

Nige

JBs-Hawks

Ben McGlynn getting more expensive every week ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: NigeyS on August 11, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

i'd like to add that PNL have a plethora of forwards  ;)

Nige

Quote from: DazBurg on August 11, 2014, 09:15:34 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on August 11, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

i'd like to add that PNL have a plethora of forwards  ;)
Are you over your stinginess?  :P