Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: ossie85 on August 10, 2014, 08:33:59 PM
Sensible solution PB, and it just might be the way to go...

Criticized for not acting, criticized for acting... If I piss off everyone I must be doing something right hey?

doing a fantastic job Ossman never forget that mate
much appreciated  ;)

Purple 77

MajorLazer

Quote from: DazBurg on August 11, 2014, 10:35:59 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on August 10, 2014, 08:33:59 PM
Sensible solution PB, and it just might be the way to go...

Criticized for not acting, criticized for acting... If I piss off everyone I must be doing something right hey?

doing a fantastic job Ossman never forget that mate
much appreciated  ;)
Too right. Thank you very much Os.  :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on August 11, 2014, 08:22:33 AM
Quote from: whatlez on August 10, 2014, 11:07:32 PM
Quote from: Jayman on August 10, 2014, 09:37:37 PM
Quote from: whatlez on August 10, 2014, 09:32:57 PM
I haven't paid any attention to this, but I say sack both coaches.
Well if you haven't paid any attention how about you refrain from making ridiculous comments?
Yeah well from observations from other comps, both you and tbag are very active, and between you two, the fact that you cannot name proper sides then the appropriate ruling should be made. Whether it is to get dedicated coaches over lazy coaches who are waiting for the next year or lose draft picks, something should be done to people who don't give a shower.
If you've been paying attention to AXVs then you'd know Jay's barely been around and really only named his team each week on either Thursday or Friday when needed and the only reason he did that was because he doesn't have a co-coach or assistant to delegate to over there.
Then two teams might be too much.

Jay

Quote from: elephants on August 11, 2014, 12:29:39 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on August 11, 2014, 09:33:03 AM
Quote from: Toga on August 10, 2014, 03:04:43 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 10, 2014, 02:58:07 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on August 10, 2014, 01:38:35 PM
Seriously. Let's move on.
Once there's been a fair, unbiased ruling then sure let's move on. But until this has been properly dealt with then we have every right to protest. I'm sure you would to if you lost a top 3 pick.

Justin Bieber

I love how the recent ones to quote that all benefit greatly from the stripping of picks from Pacific :P.

Nails

TBH I don't think Pacific should be robbed.

I myself forgot to name Lance Franklin once when I had him the VC the week before...

It happens. Lance Franklin is quite clearly best XV more than Bontempelli and all those.

Sh1t happens. IDK y everyone QQ - they were going to win it anyway. Partial lockouts (which I think is when this happened?) screw everyone too.

Jay

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 11, 2014, 05:52:40 PM
I love how the recent ones to quote that all benefit greatly from the stripping of picks from Pacific :P.
Glad I'm not the only one to notice this ;)

Ricochet

Personally we only move up from 5 to 4 so its not a massive gain. Its just the fact its dragging out after a decision was made. It could have been a different outcome and would have felt the same

JBs-Hawks

And of the sanctions this was the more lenient

Jay

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 11, 2014, 06:12:26 PM
And of the sanctions this was the more lenient
Well maybe there weren't enough possible sanctions? I know many coaches have said that a 2nd round pick is more reasonable.

Quote from: Ricochet on August 11, 2014, 06:10:56 PM
Personally we only move up from 5 to 4 so its not a massive gain. Its just the fact its dragging out after a decision was made. It could have been a different outcome and would have felt the same
Well actually, Ossie's first decision was that we didn't tank. You guys appealed that and got it overturned. But now it's wrong when we do the same?

JBs-Hawks

You might of got away with it if it wasnt for comments like these:

16:01] Guest9252: I dont even care tbh, very young team going nowhere till players mature, hard to do much

[16:03] Guest9252: we cant all be expected to be nerds to play AXV
[16:03] Guest9252: WXV

[16:04] Lairdy: too many rules given how much effort I have to give into AF and SC

[16:06] Lairdy: why? When the team can compete Ill be putting in appropriatly

Jay

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 11, 2014, 07:39:57 PM
You might of got away with it if it wasnt for comments like these:

16:01] Guest9252: I dont even care tbh, very young team going nowhere till players mature, hard to do much

[16:03] Guest9252: we cant all be expected to be nerds to play AXV
[16:03] Guest9252: WXV

[16:04] Lairdy: too many rules given how much effort I have to give into AF and SC

[16:06] Lairdy: why? When the team can compete Ill be putting in appropriatly
Did I make those comments? No. It's not just tbag who is being punished here...

I can't control what tbag says, and I don't particularly like those comments either. But if you have a problem, then that needs to be taken up with tbag rather than majorly stunting the development of a promising team in the form of stripping a top 3 pick.

Vinny

That is why I said on chat, T-Bag not knowing went to stop got you deeper shower and just made matters worse..

Now Jay is being punished for it which is unfair. I felt a different punishment should have been given considering the circumstances and everything that happened but I'll keep that to myself.