Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

I'm ready to trade >:D looking to give up some of our mids and fwds. Jack Martin is on the trade table!!!

Anyone is available at the right price, just chuck me a PM giving me your young talent/draft picks.

Toga

Beijing Thunder have released a list of tradeable players! Here we are!

ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK: (Likely to delist or throw in to sweeten a deal)

Hal Hunter, Henry Schade, Patrick Veszpremi

Neville Jetta, Ben Speight

Dean Brogan, Sam Naismith

ON THE TABLE: (Looking to trade this player for a fair deal)

Darren Glass, Rhyce Shaw, Brent Guerra, Luke Tapscott

Daniel Kerr, Matthew Rosa, Liam Shiels

Aaron Cornelius, Matt Spangher

COULD BE PERSUADED: (Would need a ripper deal to let these players go)

Harry Taylor, Cale Hooker, Michael Talia, Jackson Thurlow, Elliott Yeo

Lachie Neale, Kane Mitchell, Tim Broomhead, Tom Temay Travis Varcoe, Sam Kerridge

Matt Kreuzer

Scott Gumbleton, Eddie Betts, Robbie Tarrant, James Stewart, Tim O'Brien

UNTOUCHABLE: (Not available for trade no way no how)

Oliver Wines, Josh Caddy, Sam Mayes, Ben Kennedy

Brodie Grundy

DRAFT PICKS: (Draft picks available for trade)

Pick #20, Pick #40-odd

TARGET PLAYERS
Young forwards are our priority, but we will consider offers of any young, rising stars.

No need for ruckmen.

RED - Tradeable player, but we will need a great deal to get it over the line.

If you are interested in any of the above, please contact Master Q and myself so we can talk trades!

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on August 17, 2013, 09:27:34 AM
I'm ready to trade >:D looking to give up some of our mids and fwds. Jack Martin is on the trade table!!!

Anyone is available at the right price, just chuck me a PM giving me your young talent/draft picks.

You want young talent and draft picks and you're willing to trade Jack Martin? Lolwut.

Have you been diagnosed as clinically insane yet?  :o

CrowsFan

Nigey BB did the same thing last year when looking to go the youh route. Decided to trade Sidebottom ::)

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 17, 2013, 10:05:50 AM
Nigey BB did the same thing last year when looking to go the youh route. Decided to trade Sidebottom ::)

:o :o :o

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on August 17, 2013, 10:02:32 AM
Quote from: Jayman on August 17, 2013, 09:27:34 AM

You want young talent and draft picks and you're willing to trade Jack Martin? Lolwut.

Have you been diagnosed as clinically insane yet?  :o
Umm no. We have an overload of young mids so would like to trade some for other positions. The strategy is sound - focus on your own team.

DazBurg

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 17, 2013, 10:05:50 AM
yeah bit silly everyone seems to want to go the youth option
but with martin even though his a super talent i wouldn't go over the top for him (though most is this comp will the way youth is rated is ridiculous imo ) my point is yes a super talent but Jay would be better off keeping. think of it like this Jay
would you of given Holz more for JOM this time last season when JOM was a known talent but not proven yet or now when his proven his a gun?

see nails saw it and went for it maca the same you really have a better chanc eof trading in older ones for a tilt at a flag then trying to horde youth like everyone else (which we are guilty of too i know :P )

for example
if HP and i said ok Wingard is on the table give us offers
i reckon if we went for older types we could get more then a younger type

anywho just a bit of rambling there...lol...
note: in case you didn't realize this is not all directed at you CF only the agreeing part was

Nige

Quote from: DazBurg on August 17, 2013, 11:27:05 AM
yeah bit silly everyone seems to want to go the youth option
but with martin even though his a super talent i wouldn't go over the top for him (though most is this comp will the way youth is rated is ridiculous imo ) my point is yes a super talent but Jay would be better off keeping. think of it like this Jay
would you of given Holz more for JOM this time last season when JOM was a known talent but not proven yet or now when his proven his a gun?

This was essentially my point.

Purple 77

Let him do what he wants, he got the head coach position for a reason

roo boys!

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 17, 2013, 11:36:43 AM
Exactly. I'm not complaining if he wants to trade me Martin :P

DazBurg

ofc P77 my post wasn't actually completely directed at Jay point bout thinking of will he be worth more now or after proving was and was simply food for thought
i.e i'll take martin from him but it's not like i'd give up the likes of a wingard for a guy who hasn't played a senior game

rest was just a honest look at how most of these XV's comps run not just worlds but most in regards to youth compared to older etc

Nige

You're right, we shouldn't care if he wants to turn them into the Pacific Crows.  :P

Jay

Quit your talking and trade with me for flowers sake. :P

At the right price, anyone is available. Apart from Mitch Grigg ;D

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on August 17, 2013, 12:09:01 PM

It's impossible to trade with someone who is unwavering in their approach to trading. Plus, last time I tried, you didn't want any of the guns we were offering.  ::)

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on August 17, 2013, 12:18:13 PM
Quote from: Jayman on August 17, 2013, 12:09:01 PM

It's impossible to trade with someone who is unwavering in their approach to trading. Plus, last time I tried, you didn't want any of the guns we were offering.  ::)
Well it's up to you. You tried to get Nicholls by giving up Lewis Stevenson hahahaha. No thanks.