Bruce500 - Rate My Team (Pic) Updated

Started by Bruce500, January 24, 2014, 05:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce500

Hi Guys,

rip it apart...$8000 remaining

thefuzz

McVeigh over Mitchell anyday. 3 years younger and will probably see less attention from taggers then Mitchell (though maybe not?)
Birchall is only 20k more then Grimes and wins over Grimes is pretty much every department for me.
Will need to check Howards JS closer to the season. LRT isn't a very good scorer and I'm not even sure if he will get regular games.
Martin has sketchy JS I think, does Adams comes in before Martin? I'd try and turn him into Ellis or go down to Dunstan.
No Dustin Martin is pretty bold. I have no issue with Sylvia, I think he will do just fine this year. Rohan looks like a decent cash cow to me which you don't have either.

Bruce500

Bruce500

Gonna be a long 47 days until first lock out

$700 cash left

Mr.Craig

Bruce500

$4900 cash left

John62

Artax

Great side. I wouldn't have Karnezis but otherwise it's a winner.

Bruce500

Quote from: Artax on January 27, 2014, 05:09:34 PM

thanks for that... still waiting for round 1 teams of course.

if not named who you go instead of karnezis???

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Bruce500 on January 27, 2014, 06:45:49 PM
Quote from: Artax on January 27, 2014, 05:09:34 PM

thanks for that... still waiting for round 1 teams of course.

if not named who you go instead of karnezis???

Maybe Fasolo, Lamb, Bock, Taylor or Lennon.

Bruce500

tweaked it a little again

$11,900 remaining

j

Looks very good. Except for your forward line, big week spot there, could be easily fixed though

Bruce500

Quote from: j on January 31, 2014, 04:22:56 PM
Looks very good. Except for your forward line, big week spot there, could be easily fixed though

what would you suggest???

j

I would get rid of Riewoldt, Caddy, Clark and Karnezis and bring in Wingard, Hogan Fasolo and a midpricer. I personally think Devon Smith and Arron Black will have a huge year. You could keep an eye on Caddy and Clark over the preseason and into the first few rounds and see how they go but I really don't think they will deliver much.

truBLUE

Nroo is worth keeping there his first 2 games are melb and gws  , Not sold on caddy but that's just me and Clarke if named rnd 1 definitely in my side