Triple J hottest 100

Started by quinny88, January 24, 2014, 04:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Nige

Royals at 2.  :o :o :o :o :o

RIPTIDE WINS.

My Chumps

Worst songs in the top 6 are #1 and #2. Nobody will give a single flower about Riptide in 6 months time.

Can't believe no New Slaves  :o

LF

I love Riptide but not number one tbh

Nige

Quote from: My Chumps on January 26, 2014, 08:30:08 PM
Worst songs in the top 6 are #1 and #2. Nobody will give a single flower about Riptide in 6 months time.

Can't believe no New Slaves  :o
Yeah, that's because...

;)

But yeah, surprised New Slaves didn't get in.  :o

At least Bound 2 and Black Skinhead made it.  ;D

Oh, and a quick lol at Eat, Sleeve, Rave, Repeat making it in.  :P

Ziplock

I really like riptide and royals, I think they're both top 10 quality, dunno if either of them were no.1 quality though... I'm happy riptide won over royals though :P

Nige

Quote from: Ziplock on January 26, 2014, 09:09:35 PM
I really like riptide and royals, I think they're both top 10 quality, dunno if either of them were no.1 quality though... I'm happy riptide won over royals though :P
I was reading this and nodding my head in agreement... until you said Riptide > Royals.  :P

My Chumps

I don't think anyone would have Riptide as their #1 honestly. Like, it's a cute, catchy song that would (evidently) be in a lot of people's top 10 but it's not a stand out.

Nige

It's great without being phenomenal which is kinda what you'd hope the #1 would be.

Mr.Craig

Vinny

Royals is soo overrated IMO.

BratPack

_wato

What a flowering disgrace. I'm out.

Ringo

As you could imagine at my age not a fan of Triple J but interestingly the Top 3 Songs Riptide, Royals and Get Lucky have all been played on Regular ABC programs as well.  Even I knew them and do not min all three,  Just saying this not really adding to the debate though as I had to ask my daughter about some of the other artists.

Ziplock

Quote from: My Chumps on January 26, 2014, 10:04:29 PM
I don't think anyone would have Riptide as their #1 honestly. Like, it's a cute, catchy song that would (evidently) be in a lot of people's top 10 but it's not a stand out.

mmm, just a quick question on the voting system... does every one you put in your 10 get ascribed the same number of votes, or does like no.1 get 10 votes, no.2 get 9, etc. no.10 get 1?