Who will be the best ruck in the game at seasons end

Started by Anthonyyyy, January 22, 2014, 10:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthonyyyy

You don't have to vote just who will be the best ?

_wato

I think Goldstein mate. Gave you my reasons on your thread earlier!

shaker

Seeing as I am going with Minson I had better say him.

_wato

Quote from: shaker on January 22, 2014, 11:27:52 AM

Hahaha it's probably a good thing to do that mate, haha ;)

shaker

Quote from: _wato on January 22, 2014, 11:29:07 AM

Yeah him and Goldy were clearly the best last year and think that will continue , didn't have either and wore crap scores all year apart from Leuy's second part of the season

_wato

Quote from: shaker on January 22, 2014, 11:35:08 AM

Yeah him and Goldy were clearly the best last year and think that will continue , didn't have either and wore crap scores all year apart from Leuy's second part of the season

Wow mate, that would've hurt. Just be wary though, they are priced extremely high and with the value in rucks this year it could be a waste. Not sure if Minson can back up his stellar year again :-\
I went with a set and forget policy last year and got burnt, not happening again this year.

shaker

Quote from: _wato on January 22, 2014, 11:36:51 AM
Quote from: shaker on January 22, 2014, 11:35:08 AM

Wow mate, that would've hurt. Just be wary though, they are priced extremely high and with the value in rucks this year it could be a waste. Not sure if Minson can back up his stellar year again :-\
I went with a set and forget policy last year and got burnt, not happening again this year.

At the moment starting with him and Lobbe and believe me if either start off with low scores they will be gone by round 3 but confident it will be alright especially with Minson

Anthonyyyy

Sabretooth Tigers

:) :)
There's a couple of guys that haven't had much of a mention. When he's fit I think Naitanui will grab the number 1 mantle and Leuenberger wouldn't have to improve a hell of a lot. Minson has been up there for just 1 year and how will Goldy go if he has to share with Curry or Daw ? This could be the year of the " great ruck nightmare "    :(

GoLions

I think top 3 will be Goldy, Minson, and then either NicNat or Leuey (depending on whether they stay on the park all year or not)

Sabretooth Tigers

;)
That's gotta be pretty close GL, reckon injuries permitting if you throw Cox in there the top 5 looks very probable.    ;)

shaker

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 22, 2014, 03:16:30 PM
;)
That's gotta be pretty close GL, reckon injuries permitting if you throw Cox in there the top 5 looks very probable.    ;)

You are spot on Sabre if Nic Nat is going to continue to have groin issues Cox has to come into it he just keeps on going , just about plays every game every year and scores very well  ;)

Dayze

Nic Nat: 118
Goldy: 115
Burger: 110
Minson: 109
Kreuz: 104

My two cents. Kreuz and nic Nat obviously fitness permitting