Main Menu

Your best forum buddies.

Started by Nige, January 21, 2014, 10:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

An answer will come to me in a dream I hope! So tough to narrow it down to 5 as I've been around for ages so have to sort through past and present.

BratPack

I think of it less as buddies and more "My brother and the other people that through the goodness of my heart I've allowed to live"  :P

nrich102

Tbag, Ringo, Nigey, Specky, Go Lions, HP, ele, LF and Grazz would be up there. Of course no ones going to say me  :'( :P

Ringo

Like HP those of us who have been around for a while would have difficulty cutting a list down to 5.  As new coaches come on board I would like to think they are welcomed and become part of the great friendship established through Fanfooty.

Guys like GoLions, nrich102, specky92, Phasir, NigeyS, Vinny, Tbag and others that have joined recently I hope would consider themselves us my friends (may have missed some  as well) but in compiling a list of top 5 could I drop one of Oss, LF, Colliwobblers, Holzman, Dudge, Naste, and Grazz.

So in summary it is extremely difficult to name a Top 5.

T Dog

kilbluff1985

Quote from: T Dog on January 22, 2014, 10:16:54 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 21, 2014, 10:34:23 PM
< scott no friends

I am there for you KB.... :'(

i misunderstood the thread mate don't think you seen my other post? :)

Justin Bieber

Think I've talked to many and changes over time.

If I was asked a few years ago, it'd probably be the old guys from chat where we'd stay up those long nights and chat and game and stuff. So there was the Fab 4, Fab 5 and then the Sexy 6 :D. I know Alex, Boomz, Daz, Lamby and I think RB were the Sexy 6 but my memory is fuzzy as this was like what 4 or so years ago haha.

Now it's still probably most of the chat guys and also some others I talk through FB and the forum at times when I'm on. So guys like Jayman, GoLions, Phasir, Cicjose, Luv, Ringo, Chumps, RB, Nas, McRooster, J959, Grazz, KB, Nigey, Q, Torpy, Koop, Tbag, Mewtwo, Kylie Minogue (aka Brad) etc. So many there are so apologies to those I left out.

So trying to combine those lists would be hard as for me, as people come and go depending when they are free... If I try to do a whole list.... Lets see...

Dazburg, Cicjose, Boomzie (Good old stalking days) and Idk man, tie between like 20 other guys/gal/Torp :P. Combining past and present be very tough as was close to some in past, then drift apart, or grown close to others, IT'S JUST TOO DAMN HARD MAN. TOO FRICKEN HARD. I REFUSE TO FINISH MY TOP 5 BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T, I JUST CAN'T. #Ragequit

BratPack

The delusional 6 is more like it if Daz was involved  :P

tbagrocks

Hmmm let's see. Jormas, TJ ... oh right :P

5. Richo the Man
4. Ringo the Star
3. The J Man

2 ....

LuvFooty

aaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddddddddddd

nrich102

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 22, 2014, 04:27:56 PM

5. Richo the Man
4. Ringo the Star
3. The J Man

2 ....

LuvFooty

Oh the suspense :P

Nige

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 22, 2014, 04:27:56 PM

5. Richo the Man
4. Ringo the Star
3. The J Man

2 ....

LuvFooty

I bet it's me.

tbagrocks

Nige

CrowsFan

I am shocked I'm not in your top 5 tbag! :o :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 22, 2014, 04:37:57 PM
I am shocked I'm not in your top 5 tbag! :o :P
Never mind, some great people were left out!