Main Menu

Your best forum buddies.

Started by Nige, January 21, 2014, 10:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 21, 2014, 11:07:52 PM
If I had to choose a handful I'd say Grazz, Scrads, Nigey, Huggy, and KB but I could easily pick 20 or 30 more...including Q of course. :P
This is the kind of answer I've been hoping for, somebody who's not afraid to actually reply to topic at hand.

specky92

Idk, :( It's between Nigey and Jaybro for the gold medal and then Koop then 2 out of bunny, ele, GoLions, vinny, ringo, lez, Daz and chumps and anyone one that reads this post ofc,  :P

kilbluff1985

well in that case i dunno get along with a few ppl

HP, Ringo, MR C, T DOG, stew42, football factory, dayze, itsmelads, Boomz, Vinny, CrowsFan ;D, JBS, MAT0369

might think of some more

CrowsFan

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 21, 2014, 11:34:29 PM

HP, Ringo, MR C, T DOG, stew42, football factory, dayze, itsmelads, Boomz, Vinny, CrowsFan ;D, JBS, MAT0369

might think of some more
You just said that to annoy me didn't you :P

Also I thought you once said that I just troll your posts? Wouldn't have thought you did like me haha

Nige

Picking the best five friends I've made on this forum is definitely tough, and those who I don't name are still people I consider good friends.

I'd have to say Toga, Dave (GoLions), Bunny (HP), Koop and Cumpy.  :)

As Craig said, I could easily pick plenty more.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 21, 2014, 11:41:25 PM

might think of some more

Also I thought you once said that I just troll your posts? Wouldn't have thought you did like me haha

yeah but we came to an understanding after that i thought and have gotten along since

and yeah i am pretty much not acknowledging your name change lol

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 21, 2014, 11:48:16 PM
Don't think you're alone there.  ;)

GoLions

Nigey and Bunny (HP) would be first and second in that order. Vinny probably third. Then 2 of LF, Ringo, and Cumpy... probably LF and Ringo. Spectacles very unlucky to miss out as well. I feel like I'm forgetting someone though...

Torpedo10

quinny88

Nige

Quote from: GoLions16 on January 21, 2014, 11:55:10 PM
Nigey and Bunny (HP) would be first and second in that order. Vinny probably third. Then 2 of LF, Ringo, and Cumpy... probably LF and Ringo. Spectacles very unlucky to miss out as well. I feel like I'm forgetting someone though...
Sparkles?

CrowsFan

might think of some more

yeah but we came to an understanding after that i thought and have gotten along since

Haha alrighty then :)

I think everyone on here needs to realise (if they haven't already) that I never actually say anything I mean. Anything which looks like it may be offensive by me is going to be my way of just having some fun and making a joke. Case in point, my picture I posted in this thread to torp! You know I don't mean it ;D

Nige

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 21, 2014, 11:59:50 PM

might think of some more

Haha alrighty then :)

I think everyone on here needs to realise (if they haven't already) that I never actually say anything I mean. Anything which looks like it may be offensive by me is going to be my way of just having some fun and making a joke. Case in point, my picture I posted in this thread to torp! You know I don't mean it ;D
I enjoy your humour.

Keep it up.  8)

GoLions

Quote from: NigeyS on January 21, 2014, 11:59:27 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on January 21, 2014, 11:55:10 PM
Sparkles?
maybe sparkles. probably torp and koop would be in my top 10