Looking at bench cover for the finals ??

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, January 21, 2014, 06:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

::)
Trying to pick 2 mid/for at middle to cheap price to start with and keep as bench cover at seasons finale. Will have Garlett dpp on mid bench and L Taylor on forward bench. If I can come up with another Caddy I'll have great flexibility on the bench. Any thoughts, Am I worrying about this too early or perhaps on the right track ??     ;)

T Dog

_wato

Quote from: T Dog on January 21, 2014, 06:39:40 PM
Adelaides Grigg?
Zorko?

Yeah I like Grigg, think he's a good player and should score well. Could be a good option.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
The forward line I'm starting ATM is
Dangerfield,  Martin D.  Franklin,  Zorko, Caddy,  Rohan,       L Taylor and  J Kennedy-Harris.
If I have a good season at trading perhaps Zorko would fit the bill if he doesn't fire up again
like 2012. Like the sound of Adelaide's Grigg but would bring him in after the byes, unless he
started to kill it. Thanks guys.   ;)

shaker

Your already thinking about the end before it starts ha ha that's called planning ahead do you know who wins overall , I am having enough trouble thinking about the start , how do the Tigers go ?  ;)

Sabretooth Tigers

;)
Tigers are playing the last day in September with Lennon getting a free kick on the siren with the Tiges just 4 points down before the kick. AAAAnnd here it comes . . . . .

shaker

Lets hope so mate I have not touched my team for about three weeks I just end up getting confused but have to admit I will be glad when the NAB cup starts to see how all the teams and rookies are going cheers and good luck

_wato

Quote from: shaker on January 21, 2014, 07:35:18 PM
Lets hope so mate I have not touched my team for about three weeks I just end up getting confused but have to admit I will be glad when the NAB cup starts to see how all the teams and rookies are going cheers and good luck

It couldn't come any faster, bloody hell.

shaker

Quote from: _wato on January 21, 2014, 07:43:07 PM

Not to long to go now it will be worth the wait  :)

_wato

Quote from: shaker on January 21, 2014, 07:52:59 PM
Quote from: _wato on January 21, 2014, 07:43:07 PM

Not to long to go now it will be worth the wait  :)

I bloody hope so hahaha :)

Sabretooth Tigers

:(
M Grigg is not a DPP, bugger.    ::)

_wato