Help me plz

Started by Anthonyyyy, January 21, 2014, 05:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthonyyyy

thoughts on the above or is there anyone else to consider ?

Sabretooth Tigers

:o
Originally had Sandy and Lobbe with Thurlow dpp at R$ and Bellchambers at F5 as back up if Sandi was managed or injured. But with Bellchambers going down for 3 months or so have gone Leuenberger and Lobbe. Aren't there still injury worries over Nicnat? Fit and with an uninterupted preseason Nicnat would have been my 1st choice ruckman by far. Guess I'm not much help at all coz I think Minson is no certainty after 1 good season, Nicnat maybe not ready for Rd.1 and don't like the others. All the best mate, hope you come up with the right pair.    :)

_wato

Toss of the coin I reckon mate. However option A looks a little better than option B simply because of Nic Nat and Ryder, but Option B shows more value for money.

Anthonyyyy

yeah that's why im so stuck coz I might get an extra few points with option A

but option b has more premo/rookie players which is always better for upgrades later on

_wato

Quote from: Anthonyyyy on January 21, 2014, 08:04:50 PM
yeah that's why im so stuck coz I might get an extra few points with option A

but option b has more premo/rookie players which is always better for upgrades later on

Yeah considering that, I'd go with Option 2 but I'm not sold on Minson, not sure whether he's worth that price tag. Leuey, Nic Nat etc are better options.

Anthonyyyy

I really want one solid ruckmen who do you think will be the best in the game

_wato

Goldstein if I was to choose mate, but I'm really not sure.

My only reservation with Minson is I'm just not sure whether he will back it up. I could be completely wrong.

Anthonyyyy

I know this is proabaly stupid but I red an article with Goldstein saying that north isn't going to be as good as everyone says they will be and said not to expect to much and I don't know but if he isn't that confident in hes team it isn't appealing for me as a supercoach player

_wato

Quote from: Anthonyyyy on January 21, 2014, 08:59:38 PM
I know this is proabaly stupid but I red an article with Goldstein saying that north isn't going to be as good as everyone says they will be and said not to expect to much and I don't know but if he isn't that confident in hes team it isn't appealing for me as a supercoach player

He'd only be playing down the hype mate, because coming into the season as an underdog and no real expectation is exactly what you want because you won't have critics and you can do better than what everyone else expects. Everyone expects North to do big things this year after the last few years so I can understand his reasoning behind that.

Anthonyyyy

okay well that's true I didn't think of it like that but Goldy it is :)

_wato

Just look at Goldy's last three years,and he's really the only one to come close to Cox regarding consistency in Supercoach with season averages of 113, 93 and 113 again. Minson could be a good POD though, just have to hope he doesn't fall back into his pre 2013 form, because before that he was pretty average.