Nic Naitanui vs Ben Mcevoy

Started by blues123, January 21, 2014, 09:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blues123

Ricochet

If NicNat gets through the rest of preseason, then him every day of the week. His scoring potential is far greater then McEvoys

nrich102

Sam Michael is better and cheaper

shaker

Nic Nat by a mile if he is fit which is looking less and less as the weeks roll by has not played since RD 17 last year and still only on light drills still seems to be having ongoing groin problems

Mat0369

I vote for Daniel 'Rhymes with Orange' Gorringe

Toga

Yeah if NicNat is fit then go with him as others have said.

I'm not sure about McEvoy, he does a lot around the ground which is good for fantasy numbers but some of the Hawks supporters somewhere on here were thinking that Big Boy is actually a chance to cop the red vest at times this year..!

Personally I'm not so sure they'll be able to afford to sub him off if he is their main man, and think Hale is the more obvious vest candidate, but worth considering!

_wato

Quote from: Toga on January 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM
Yeah if NicNat is fit then go with him as others have said.

I'm not sure about McEvoy, he does a lot around the ground which is good for fantasy numbers but some of the Hawks supporters somewhere on here were thinking that Big Boy is actually a chance to cop the red vest at times this year..!

Personally I'm not so sure they'll be able to afford to sub him off if he is their main man, and think Hale is the more obvious vest candidate, but worth considering!

Yeah I've heard that also mate, and considering the amount of times Max Bailey was subbed out, they might be spot on with at least one ruckman barring injuries anywhere else going out. Mcevoy isn't a very good 'ruckman' surprisingly but gets a few touches around the ground. If he could improve his hit outs and work on ground level, he could be a great pickup.