Main Menu

Vote !

Started by Anthonyyyy, January 20, 2014, 02:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthonyyyy

when I say break out I mean they could be in the top 10 midfielders by the end of the season and Im just seeing who everyone else sees as stronger?

Vinny

Just Fyfe, but even for him that would take alot.

He would have to be in with the likes of:

Gaz, Selwood, SJ, Swan, Pendles, Beams, Rockliff, Watson, Griffen.

Anthonyyyy

that's true but if anyone could do it most likely it would be him as he has a lot of posessions but just doesn't convert

enzedder

Fyfe of those two. I started him last year as I thought he represented great value and could be in the elite group. He could be the one and would be a good POD.
Libba handballs too much. Like his dad.

Anthonyyyy

yeah if Libba actually kicked the ball once in a while he would be a supercoach gun!

_wato

Still think there are better choices elsewhere and these two wont be in the top 10 whatsoever in my opinion mate.

Rockliff and Cotchin are better choices I think mate, for the same price.

Ricochet

Fyfe over Libba but there are more proven options out there

Dayze

Cotchin has been completely forgotten.
Bye doesn't help but should average 5-10 more than both Libba and fyfe

shaker

No room for either but if I had to pick Fyfe for me

Anthonyyyy

I haven't forgotten cotchin but its just the round 8 bye which isn't appealing

GoLions

I'm picking Sloane as a unique over these guys, but if I had to choose one of these two, I think I'd go with Fyfe (just).

Anthonyyyy

I really like all the players you are choosing but im avoiding the round 8 bye

_wato

Alright mate, well Fyfe for me then if it was between them two. Think he has further to add to his game than Libba, and has higher scoring opportunities. Very tough decision however as it could go both ways.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Of the two I reckon Libba can keep on improving. I had him but found a few more $ and picked a POD by the name of Barlow who will be top 8.    ;)

Jackross10