2nd Tear Premo Defenders

Started by roti, January 20, 2014, 12:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roti

Looking for my D3, there doesnt seem to be a lot to separate these guys, would love your thoughts

(At this stage players with round 10 byes would throw my structure out too much)

_wato

I love Scotty Thompson as a D3, currently in my side and has been for months now, like his point of difference and think he is a very good scorer and only improving.

For me it'd go Thompson > Simpson > Hodge > Enright

Jroo

Kade Simpson for me, he's durable and should be a good POD (same with Scott D Thompson), but I think he'll score more consistently.

ben_020285

Thompson or Simpson are both solid picks. I have gone with both in my current side.

Ricochet

Simpson for me. Reckon he'll get back to his best and Carlton as a whole will improve by a fair bit

_wato

Thompson 15 of 19 games above 80, low of 66 and a high of 164.

Simpson 13 of 21 above 80, low of 42, high of 144.

Ricochet

Yeh but he was thrown all over the place at the start of last year. This year he'll be back through the middle and back to his best.
Averaged 106.5 from round 11 onwards

_wato

Good point mate, that's making me second guess myself, hahaha.

I'm not a fan of Simpson though, just don't like him.

shaker

Think I might say Hodge after a long battle with injury he was getting back to his best with not much preseason last year , great leader and fearless , with a full preseason this year think he will continue on his way.

Vinny

Quote from: _wato on January 20, 2014, 01:18:57 PM
I'm not a fan of Simpson though, just don't like him.

I don't think we can be mates anymore. He is a gunnnnnn.

;)

_wato

Yeah we can mate, no bad feelings, you'll be right ;)

GoLions

Not Enright. Don't think you can really go wrong with any of the others. Scotty T for me though.