Will you start with Jack Martin?

Started by Munyk, January 19, 2014, 12:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munyk

Yes or No? Why?

_wato

What's with all the questions man? Can't you put it all in one thread so you don't take up half the forum?

In answer to your question, yes I will try my best to fit him in, if not I won't worry. Should be a pretty good scorer, and will have good job security. A little bit pricey but probably worth every cent.

CrowsFan

Quote from: _wato on January 19, 2014, 12:17:57 PM
What's with all the questions man? Can't you put it all in one thread so you don't take up half the forum?
Agreed. Plus giving them all the same name so you have no idea which one you are clicking on is quite stupid. At least actually give the name of the player in the title

shaker

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 19, 2014, 12:19:22 PM
Quote from: _wato on January 19, 2014, 12:17:57 PM
Agreed. Plus giving them all the same name so you have no idea which one you are clicking on is quite stupid. At least actually give the name of the player in the title

Very good point just saw that problem for myself

shaker

Well done Munyk but you could probably put them in groups per thread if plan to keep doing them and as for your question Jack Martin is in my team at the moment but is quite expensive will see how he goes before the start of the season

Vinny

Chuck it all into one thread man, don't clog up the board :)

Ricochet

I think he is. He is better than O'meara and if he gets through the year unvested like Jaeger, he will have a bigger year.
But yeh man, maybe put all your questions in one thread.

ubeaut

TBH I don't mind a few different threads at this time of year. No big deal I say mate!

Anyway Martin is an interesting 1. Never seen him play but only hear how good he is and compared to O'Maera too,who was 1 of the best rookies ever in Supercoach. BUT of course there's the price.

One way to look at it is in a season where there's no huge pool of GWS or GC, and many teams hard to break into, we are paying for job security as well as potential to score well.

Depending on other mid rookies and their JS he will be in my team. 

benjy251090

It all comes down to which rookies put their hand up at the end of the NAB Cup! If there is not too many he will more than likely be there!

Keeper27

better to start with him and downgrade than tryna find an extra 100k and upgrading another rookie if he tears it up

ben_020285

Will watch him closely in the NAB Cup but at this stage he is very likely to start in my team as he was even better in the NEAFL than Jaeger was.

ubeaut

Quote from: Keeper27 on January 19, 2014, 09:58:00 PM
better to start with him and downgrade than tryna find an extra 100k and upgrading another rookie if he tears it up
That's right. If worse case happens then get the rookie u missed and pocket some cash maybe over 100 K. Otherwise yeah where u gonna get 100K to get him in?