Will you start with ablett?

Started by Munyk, January 19, 2014, 10:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Gazza locked and loaded. Like anything else in life you pay for quality, and Ablett is blue chip quality. Simply the best ( do I hear a song coming on ), better than all the rest. I want to win, so Gazza goes in.  Cheers.  Also have Pendles, Barlow, Beams and Daisy.
;)

brownmans muffins

This thread is incredibly awesome.

_wato

Mark mate, Ablett is not a permanent captain? How many times do I have to say it? Better coaches such as 90% of FanFooty would also know that is not true. You base a captain on their opposition, form, and a whole lot of other things.

All I'm saying is that Ablett will again be top scorer? I don't see Pendlebury or Selwood being good enough to break 130 to beat him. And don't bring up Judd and Swan as your other points? Judd only averaged over 120 once, Swan four times, and Ablett SIX TIMES running with his lowest average being 127. There is no comparison.
And no I don't have a short memory because I've only played SC for four years. Just stop your argument.

GM

Hmm, Could mark really be Jukes. ;)

Ricochet

_wato

Jackross10

No No No Yes. You can't leave out the little master

_wato

Quote from: Jackross10 on January 21, 2014, 07:27:01 PM
No No No Yes. You can't leave out the little master

Bloody hell mate, where have you been!? Great to hear from you!

mark621

Quote from: _wato on January 21, 2014, 05:26:23 PM
Ablett SIX TIMES running with his lowest average being 127.

precisely my point! you are saying hes gonna be the there for a 7th straight year?? really? if i tossed a coin 100 times it would land on heads 100 times? - that is inferring that i borrowed said coin off gaz to make it possible with the general consensus.

Quote from: Ricochet on January 21, 2014, 05:36:23 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on January 21, 2014, 05:33:15 PM
Hmm, Could mark really be Jukes. ;)

Quote from: Ricochet on January 20, 2014, 05:00:51 PM
Is mark621 actually Jukes?
My thoughts also :p

who is this Jukes? i think i might like him.. sounds to be an intelligent person
and that is stating, i am not "Jukes" - i do have a Juke box at home, but thats as close as i go

Rusty00

Quote from: mark621 on January 22, 2014, 12:28:38 PM

precisely my point! you are saying hes gonna be the there for a 7th straight year?? really? if i tossed a coin 100 times it would land on heads 100 times? - that is inferring that i borrowed said coin off gaz to make it possible with the general consensus.
Starting without Ablett isn't the worst move in the world, but I really don't understand the comparisons you use to try and prove your point :o

_wato

Yeah buddy, 'really' hahahha. He will be there at the top, again barring injuries. Mark my words.

mark621

Quote from: _wato on January 23, 2014, 03:16:28 PM

Yeah buddy, 'really' hahahha. He will be there at the top, again barring injuries. Mark my words.

consider them marked :)

Jimmykidd

How could you not start with GAJ? What's changed? He ain't gonna spend THAT much time forward. No more than he did last year. If you ain't picking the master - good luck to ya.

GoLions

Quote from: Jimmykidd on January 23, 2014, 05:59:26 PM
How could you not start with GAJ? What's changed? He ain't gonna spend THAT much time forward. No more than he did last year. If you ain't picking the master - good luck to ya.
There's a lot of value in the mids this year, namely Beams, Murphy, and Daisy. Then (in my opinion) there are underpriced players such as Rockliff and Watson. These types of players could take at least 3 spots in your midfield as you won't be getting them any cheaper during the year. There is also debate over who will go number 1 in SC this year, Ablett, Jelwood, or Pendles? Personally I think Pendles, so that's another spot in the midfield gone. Finally, I personally like having a POD each year, which takes up that 5th spot in my midfield.

While I am sure he will go top 2 this year, I really struggle to get him into my side to start the season.

Dayze

Quote from: GoLions16 on January 23, 2014, 07:55:37 PM
Quote from: Jimmykidd on January 23, 2014, 05:59:26 PM
There's a lot of value in the mids this year, namely Beams, Murphy, and Daisy. Then (in my opinion) there are underpriced players such as Rockliff and Watson. These types of players could take at least 3 spots in your midfield as you won't be getting them any cheaper during the year. There is also debate over who will go number 1 in SC this year, Ablett, Jelwood, or Pendles? Personally I think Pendles, so that's another spot in the midfield gone. Finally, I personally like having a POD each year, which takes up that 5th spot in my midfield.

While I am sure he will go top 2 this year, I really struggle to get him into my side to start the season.

Agree completely. Cotchin rocky and Watson all steals