Flemingon Nuggets

Started by AFL Babble, January 16, 2014, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFL Babble

Def: S.Mitchell P.Seedsman L.Hansen M.Williams D.Swallow M.Suckling ( L.Roberts-Thomson C.Howard )
Mid: B.Ebert T.Cotchin D.Beams M.Murphy B.Cunnington B.Ellis D.Thomas J.Polec ( X.Ellis L.Perris )
Ruc: T.Goldstein B.Grundy ( A.Sandilands D.Currie )
Fwd: P.Chapman D.Zorko L.Dahlhaus M.Wright T.Hawkins S.Higgins ( D.Garlett B.Brown )
Salary Cap Remaining: $33,900

Mitchell back in the midfield. Seedsman taking Shaw's spot. Hansen had a ridiculously good (AA form) finish to the year after moving back. Marley 7th in Pies B&F. Dribbles will get more midfield time. Suckling back from and ACL. LRT is a dud, but he'll play every week and make early cash. Howard to play every week also.

Ebert is extremely reliable/consistent and I see no reason why he'll drop in 2014. Cotchin's knee should be fine this year. Beams averaged 115+ in 2012 and and then hurt himself last year, but was still a star. Murphy will rebound. Cunnington to profit from Spitters' popped achilles. Ellis should get full games instead of vests this year. Punting on Daisy's ankle like Malthouse has. Just want Polec to play and Ellis to play. Perris too good to stay a Rookie all year - STAR.

Goldstein is #1 at the Roos and they're happy for him to carry the whole load. Grundy can score what he wants, so long he plays every week. Sandilands will be good for 10-14 games, I'm happy with that. Currie probs won't play, but him and Ben Brown give me good flexibility between Ruck and Forward to bring in other Rookies that do play.

He's still Paul Chapman, so he should score just fine. Zorko has lifted his fitness and should bounce back. Dahlhous had a ripper end to the year, he's probably like Zorko, but 6 months ahead in development. Wright to benefit hugely from Vince leaving, VB's achilles, Bett's arrival and the Crows Draft penalties. Hawkins had back issues last year and so did I, so I'm backing him in. I'll just trade out Higgns when he gets injured - no problem. Garlett will only ever be a small forward so this will be the only year I pick him, but he's living with Hodgey, so I think he'll be fine.