Dayne Swan - To be or not to be ??

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, January 16, 2014, 12:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

???
Just a quick one guys and gals. With the interchange cap for this season I'm wondering how it will affect Dayne Swan. He was the most benched player last season but he had the highest point score per minute played of all players. ATM I have just put him in to my team but extremely curious about how he will be used. Who would have thought that he may be a POD ??
any thoughts ??          :)

kilbluff1985

will just rest forward more which could be good or bad :P

quinny88

Upgrade target as always. Can't start without Pendles or Beams this year so Swanny can wait till after the bye

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Would you consider him KB   ?     ;)

Vinny

I am pretty confident pretty much everyone will finish with him, no doubt he is a gun.

When I saw the thread title Dayne Swan, thought there was going to be a joke about Beams and Swanny.

Disappointed :(

Sabretooth Tigers

Pendles will get Crowley, so maybe going the other way and upgrading to him ( Pendles )     ::)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 16, 2014, 12:05:47 AM
Would you consider him KB   ?     ;)

not in SC i think he will decline a bit better option for the same price imo

Sabretooth Tigers

;)
Just knocked off work Vinney and the Mrs cracking the showers that I'm giving PC more attention. Catch up tomorrow    ;)

jimmytigs

hes better in other comps where butchering the ball isnt punished,as other has said pendlebury is a sc must have & beams price is to good to pass up,cant have 3 of them

Ricochet

I think it will benefit him. The longer someone stays on the ground the more chance they have to rack points, regardless if its resting in the fwd line or not.

I'm not starting him though. Too many other underpriced premos that represent great value

_wato

Would anyone pick him over Selwood? Curious as it doesn't affect anything with them both having the same bye.

Mat0369

I wouldn't be picking Dane Swan over Pendles and Dayne Beams.

Dayze

Upgrade target as always. Now more than ever