Main Menu

9-11

Started by Dudge, January 13, 2014, 08:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

When 9/11 happened, the only thing I cared about was not being able to watch play school :P

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: nrich102 on January 15, 2014, 01:44:08 PM
When 9/11 happened, the only thing I cared about was not being able to watch play school :P

omg thats the exact thing I remember too

Noz

I actually remember going to school that day it was show and tell and everyone in the class decided to give a presentation about what happened and where Iraq was and that. People even brought globes in.

Dudge

I remember when it got flashed up on most channels, thinking WTF!!!. Kept watching the coverage, and when the second tower got hit, thought here's WW3. The most amazing thing out of the whole night, is when the towers actually came down

ossie85

As it was reported.

.... the moon landing and holocaust happened also.

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on January 15, 2014, 02:24:37 PM
Don't even get me started on holocaust deniers!!

Noz

The only thing i doubt in the 50s-60s is the Mets winning the world series in 1969. I wish i was alive to see such tragedy take place.

I dont understand how people think the holocaust is fake.

Ziplock

Quote from: Noz on January 15, 2014, 02:48:52 PM
The only thing i doubt in the 50s-60s is the Mets winning the world series in 1969. I wish i was alive to see such tragedy take place.

Because they're neo-nazi c unts :)

quinny88

How has this gone on so long without anyone posting the pic of the dude with foil on his head? I'm shocked haha

Grazz

I was watching Talking Footy on channel 7 I reckon it was when they cut to one of the American channels after the 1st tower had been hit. With Dad spending 27 years in the Air Force and knowing a bit about Aviation im thinking on a clear day how the hell does a modern jetliner hit one of the WTC's. Then the 2nd tower was hit and I knew then like millions of others that this was an attack of some sort. Without a doubt I think I watched hours of it in just utter disbelief as to what I was seeing and just seen.

elephants

Quote from: quinny88 on January 15, 2014, 02:53:06 PM
How has this gone on so long without anyone posting the pic of the dude with foil on his head? I'm shocked haha

No foil but Howie from Benchwarmers goes close :P

My Chumps

Quote from: Ziplock on January 15, 2014, 02:51:39 PM
Quote from: Noz on January 15, 2014, 02:48:52 PM

Because they're neo-nazi c unts :)
Eloquently said Zippy :P

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on January 15, 2014, 02:53:06 PM
Only because you asked so nicely. ;)

Master Q

As it was reported.

---

What about JFK?

ossie85

Quote from: Master Q on January 17, 2014, 12:03:29 PM

As it was reported.

---

What about JFK?

Well, obviously JFK was an illusion. I mean, who could be President AND sleep with Marilyn Monroe?