Main Menu

9-11

Started by Dudge, January 13, 2014, 08:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Been an interesting thread to read this one.

The conspiracy theories for 9/11 will always be up for debate and I am reserving my opinion on that one but let's just say there a a lot more unanswered questions than there is "evidence" of terror attack.

Regarding Moon landings for those that doubt, and I was alive to see the event captured on TV, what can not be disputed is that there were another 5 Lunar landings all of which were documented and surely these 5 were not faked as well.

As always though everyone is entitled their own opinion based on the research and facts that they have uncovered.

henry

I am too young and unknowledgeable about this area to think it was anything but how it was reported. Although reading through this thread there are some interesting points that do make sense against this view. I have never been a big conspiracy theorist, I reckon you've just got to accept some things did happen even though there is a chance they didn't, it really is too tiring lol :P. I think I'll let somewhat sleeping dogs lie on this one...

Dudge

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 14, 2014, 01:39:27 AM
Gotta love Stephen Fry. Would recommend reading his autobiography if you have time. Very interesting read :)

HB, has Stephen Fry got a opinion on 9-11?. I love to read his take on that subject. What I gather is, he knows his stuff

CrowsFan

Quote from: Dudge on January 14, 2014, 02:23:26 PM
Gotta love Stephen Fry. Would recommend reading his autobiography if you have time. Very interesting read :)

HB, has Stephen Fry got a opinion on 9-11?. I love to read his take on that subject. What I gather is, he knows his stuff
I'm sure he does, but can't find anything on the issue unfortunately :(

Dudge

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 14, 2014, 02:32:13 PM
Quote from: Dudge on January 14, 2014, 02:23:26 PM

I'm sure he does, but can't find anything on the issue unfortunately :(

Thanks mate

Noz

Anyone else a believer in the illuminati

The_Captain

Quote from: Noz on January 14, 2014, 02:48:09 PM

Yeahhhh. Dont even some people admit to being in it? So its something. Just a matter of how big it is...

Noz

Quote from: noto07 on January 14, 2014, 02:57:55 PM

Yeahhhh. Dont even some people admit to being in it? So its something. Just a matter of how big it is...

Guys like Hitler, Joseph Stalin, George W. Bush, Obama, Churcill, Cheney, Gates, Roosevelt, Ford, Nixon, Reagan, Gore have all been reported to be high members of the illumainiti and then you have current celebrities such as Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and Eminem just to name a few

Vinny

Nige

Rihanna's on some next level illuminati shower I tell ya.

Have you seen that Umbrella vid?  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uyrOavCDV4

The_Captain

Quote from: Noz on January 14, 2014, 03:03:02 PM
Quote from: noto07 on January 14, 2014, 02:57:55 PM

Guys like Hitler, Joseph Stalin, George W. Bush, Obama, Churcill, Cheney, Gates, Roosevelt, Ford, Nixon, Reagan, Gore have all been reported to be high members of the illumainiti and then you have current celebrities such as Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and Eminem just to name a few

Yeah isnt Jay Z, Beyonce and Kanye all meant to be linked too? Jay Z is meant to be one of the top dogs. Funny note is Justin Bieber has been linked to it bahaha.

The_Captain

Quote from: NigeyS on January 14, 2014, 03:11:39 PM
Rihanna's on some next level illuminati shower I tell ya.

Have you seen that Umbrella vid?  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uyrOavCDV4

HAve seen it before nigey. But cant few vids at work here. Wanna give me a  quick run down of what she does ha??

Noz

Well you never really know with something like Bieber who could of been a illuminati project to reclaim the youth.

Rihanna's film clip is just sick.

The_Captain

Quote from: Noz on January 14, 2014, 03:21:11 PM
Well you never really know with something like Bieber who could of been a illuminati project to reclaim the youth.

Rihanna's film clip is just sick.

Yeah maybe thats why his music is so poisonous. embezzled messages.

Jay

Illumini is flowered.

Rumours that Kobe and Lebron are part of it.