Main Menu

9-11

Started by Dudge, January 13, 2014, 08:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Voted for the who cares option...

Never been too interested in this whole 9/11 thing.

Noz

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 13, 2014, 10:23:28 PM
Quote from: Noz on January 13, 2014, 10:18:38 PM
American citizens were loosing faith in their government so they planned 9-11 and gave them a new enemy to fear in Iraq.
The genius thing about that is, Iraq had absolutley nothing to do with 9/11   .. Thats how good the political spin was on it.

Exactly right and if you look hard enough you will find that the exact same thing happened at the "boston bombings"

Whenever its citizens loose faith in their government they execute a nation wide witch hunt to take their minds of the real issue at hand.

Its real amazing how they manage to find and kill Bin Ladin but unfortunately his body was claimed by the sea and also all the nuclear weapons they manage to produce which also unfortunately claimed by the sea. Its amazing how unlucky the americans are at securing the worlds most dangerous weapons.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 13, 2014, 10:23:28 PM
Quote from: Noz on January 13, 2014, 10:18:38 PM
American citizens were loosing faith in their government so they planned 9-11 and gave them a new enemy to fear in Iraq.
The genius thing about that is, Iraq had absolutley nothing to do with 9/11   .. Thats how good the political spin was on it.
I'm with some of you guys that it was more likely the US knew about it and didn't do enough to prevent it or they may have done it themselves. Certainly big money into going into the countries with oil to "liberate the people". Shame Australia had to follow them for so long, possibly losing some of our people and who knows how many other lives lost over there :(.

upthemaidens

Quote from: tabs on January 13, 2014, 10:23:03 PM
2 things that i didnt like

The so called plane that hit the penagon no one saw and there is very little footage of and the only planes that were allowed in the air had Osama bin ladins family on board
The plane that went down in the field, look at the photos of the crash site.. Wheres the plane? Look at other plane crash site photos.  Theres usually big chunks of Plane scattered around the area...  Just saying... :-X

And yes the Pentagon, all the security cameras in that area, and all we get is some dodgy couple of frames from CCtv. Also once again. Wheres the plane?  ...

Noz

Also the reports of so many people who had "celebrities" or people with influence of a wide selection of people just managed to over sleep that day when they were going to catch a plane or have a meeting in the twin towers.

upthemaidens

Adding to that, other steel framed buildings have been hit by planes in the past and none have ever collapsed, (some burning for 20 plus hours).  Yet both WTC come down in what 90 minutes...

Lots of records where kept at the WTC, records that showed possibly Trillions of dollars of unexplained missing funds.. Bringing the towers down was abit like a giant shredder, destroying the paper trail.

Dudge

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 13, 2014, 10:31:34 PM
Quote from: tabs on January 13, 2014, 10:23:03 PM
2 things that i didnt like

The so called plane that hit the penagon no one saw and there is very little footage of and the only planes that were allowed in the air had Osama bin ladins family on board
The plane that went down in the field, look at the photos of the crash site.. Wheres the plane? Look at other plane crash site photos.  Theres usually big chunks of Plane scattered around the area...  Just saying... :-X

And yes the Pentagon, all the security cameras in that area, and all we get is some dodgy couple of frames from CCtv. Also once again. Wheres the plane?  ...

Must admit Maidens, that's my way of thinking aswell. And I watch plenty of Air Crash Investigation episodes, theres always some debris

elephants

I love a good conspiracy theory or ten. Try not to think about it too much though, horror event that's been talked about to death.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Noz on January 13, 2014, 10:10:15 PM
Im probably one of the biggest  conspiracist out their without going to the full extreme and placing silver foil on my head.

I'm guessing you think the moon landing was staged too?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 13, 2014, 11:57:25 PM
Quote from: Noz on January 13, 2014, 10:10:15 PM
Im probably one of the biggest  conspiracist out their without going to the full extreme and placing silver foil on my head.

I'm guessing you think the moon landing was staged too?

yes :P

Noz

To many details left un answered to ever believe the moon landing was real.

LF

Quote from: Noz on January 14, 2014, 12:00:28 AM

I agree I reckon it was staged as well.

My Chumps

Quote from: Noz on January 13, 2014, 10:34:51 PM
Also the reports of so many people who had "celebrities" or people with influence of a wide selection of people just managed to over sleep that day when they were going to catch a plane or have a meeting in the twin towers.
Say I'm in denial, but it's just such an unbelievably depressing thought that I refuse to believe it.

To think that one of the worlds biggest global powers sacrificed the life of thousands of civilians for political gains which in reality, ended in the deaths of millions more civilians in the Middle East, and to then presume that "celebrities" and other people we idolise and envy were also informed, and were accepting of such an act is without a doubt, the most dispiriting, depressing and unfathomable thing to consider. If I truly believed in something like this, I probably kill myself.

My Chumps

Quote from: luvfooty on January 14, 2014, 12:08:13 AM
Quote from: Noz on January 14, 2014, 12:00:28 AM

I agree I reckon it was staged as well.
Oh well that's just stupid.

Let Stephen Fry educate you in an entertaining manner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmNz2-IS7gY

'We are in trouble as a species if people refuse to believe in things they couldn't actually do themselves.' - David Mitchell

CrowsFan

At least someone is on my side chumps. Gotta love Stephen Fry to tell you how it is, surely the mirrors are just proof that they did go there.

Honestly don't understand how people can believe it was staged.