Main Menu

9-11

Started by Dudge, January 13, 2014, 08:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Also I think there could be an Illuminati/NWO but Jay Z and other rappers/singers/sportspeople started joking about it and now people take them seriously (like they are a part of it).

The_Captain

Illuminati/ shape shifters. Sh1t gets interestings when ya google that!!

T Dog

Quote from: ossie85 on January 17, 2014, 12:04:11 PM
Quote from: Master Q on January 17, 2014, 12:03:29 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on January 15, 2014, 02:24:37 PM

As it was reported.

.... the moon landing and holocaust happened also.

---

What about JFK?

Well, obviously JFK was an illusion. I mean, who could be President AND sleep with Marilyn Monroe?

Id like to give it a go Os...just for a few good months.. ;D

Dudge

Quote from: noto07 on January 17, 2014, 12:11:55 PM

Yeah googled it myself, but couldn't really make real sense of it all. Must be showing my age or something

kilbluff1985

Btw do you guys know about the building 7 that collapsed near ground zero also? Not many people know about it

Noz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 19, 2014, 12:36:28 AM
Btw do you guys know about the building 7 that collapsed near ground zero also? Not many people know about it

Yeah

Larry Silverstein in January of 2011 he made a 3.2 billion dollar bid for the lease to the World Trade center which was excepted a few months later June or July im pretty sure. It was the first time management of the World Trade center had changed hands. The terms of his lease was if the buildings were ever destroyed he was obligated to rebuild.

After 9/11 happened Silverstein was set to collect 3.5 billion dollars from insurance companies however he wanted double the amount because "2 planes attacked 2 separate locations" so he wanted 3.5 billion for each plane. Years later he was rewarded with 4.5 billion dollars.

The_Captain

Quote from: Dudge on January 17, 2014, 02:38:43 PM

Yeah googled it myself, but couldn't really make real sense of it all. Must be showing my age or something

haha yeah bit weird. Basically means there are reptile like creatures living among us. Creatures of Satan/ illuminati figures. Hard to judge unless you actually witness them changes first hand, like live tv or actually being there..

upthemaidens

People (conspiracy theorists) do give the government/s alot of credit for being able to keep a secret. Something they traditionally have been quite bad in doing.

Watergate lead to the removal of a president Nixon.  Only a handful of people really knowing what was going on there,  and that managed to be made public.
     The whole Monica Lewinski thing almost cost Clinton his job. What ive heard is only 3 people knew, Monica, Bill and a Whitehouse staff member.  Yet they couldnt keep it a secret (reasonably easy thing to keep quiet).
     The truth about the lack of Iraq's chemical weapons stockpiles, Oliver North etc.etc.

Thousands of people would of been involved in 9/11 and tens of thousands were involved in the gemini/Apollo missions.. Thats alot of people to keep silent. :-X

Just to finish my rant  :)  Why do some people see a grainy 10 second video of a flashing light in the sky and are convinced its an Alien space craft, yet the very same people can see hours of high quality footage taken by astronauts on the lunar surface and say we didnt land on the Moon?  :P  It baffles me no end.

Noz

I don't really trust anything the United States media transmits, Half the time they just change the complete story around or forgot about what really happened.

For example when was the last time you heard about America bombing civilian populated cities in the East killing many young women and child in the process but as soon as a solider breaks his toe its on the front page of every news outlet.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Noz on January 20, 2014, 03:29:01 PM
I don't really trust anything the United States media transmits, Half the time they just change the complete story around or forgot about what really happened.

For example when was the last time you heard about America bombing civilian populated cities in the East killing many young women and child in the process but as soon as a solider breaks his toe its on the front page of every news outlet.

That's pretty simple, it happens in Australia too

The media doesn't give two showers about other countries, pretty simple

Noz

Quote from: noto07 on January 20, 2014, 11:47:42 AM

haha yeah bit weird. Basically means there are reptile like creatures living among us. Creatures of Satan/ illuminati figures. Hard to judge unless you actually witness them changes first hand, like live tv or actually being there..

Obviously you fellas havent seen Obamas last press conference something about it seems a bit strange

The_Captain

Quote from: Noz on January 20, 2014, 05:20:25 PM

Obviously you fellas havent seen Obamas last press conference something about it seems a bit strange

Bahahah ripper noz!

Dudge

Quote from: Noz on January 20, 2014, 05:20:25 PM

Monica's not on the scene again is she?

Noz

Has anyone done any research of the correct world map placings?

Nails

Quote from: Noz on January 13, 2014, 10:10:15 PM
Im probably one of the biggest  conspiracist out their without going to the full extreme and placing silver foil on my head.

It was deffinetly an inside job if anyone thinks differently i urge you to do your own research and not fall victim to the lies laid down by the american government.

A lot of the "research" leads you to loads of bullshower

Like 911 in webdings or whatever being 2 towers and a plane is total bullshower but one of the many things conspiracy theorists make up to try and trick you.