Q and A with Pete Jank (Head of Virtual Sports) - VS Real Dream Team

Started by RidleyU, January 13, 2014, 04:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidleyU

Howdy to all

http://www.afldreamers.com/preseason-2014/qa-with-pete-jank-the-real-dream-team/

Just thought I would share a link with everyone concerning the Virtual Sports run Real Dream Team. We had a 'Question and Answer' with Pete.

We will be doing another one soon. Feel free to comment below with questions that you would like to be asked. I obviously cannot guarantee there will be an answer and I won't be able to make sure all questions will be asked but thought it would be appropriate to open it up to us players!

***MJ who conducted the interview is actually an Assistant Coach for the Crabs and Roulettes in the XV comps here.

Cheers
Rids

nostradamus

Fantastic article on Dreamers there Rids, kudos to MJ on getting to do an interview with such an esteemed Fantasy powerbroker.

Looking forward to the next installment

Ricochet

Really excited to see what the prizes will be this year. Some nice info there Rids

RidleyU

Quote from: Ricochet on January 13, 2014, 04:59:27 PM
Excited to see what the prizes will be this year

Same Rico.

So far so good though with Overall league, improved weekly and Eliminator prizes, as well as a prize for top 10 finish!

Ricochet

RidleyU

Keep an eye on the site mate.

Fingers crossed we get a few more exclusives before official release  8)

nostradamus

One of my favourite sites, alot of knowledge there and so informative too  8)

Noz

upthemaidens

Sweet, thanks for the link.
     Was just waiting on the prizes, but since its gunna be atleast the equal of AF/SC... Gunna have to add another comp. to the roster  ::)    ..Being a fantasy coach is becoming a fulltime job.

** Heres a question you could ask Pete Jank.  Will the 'Sportal' comp. be affected? if so how?

GM

Fantastic insight Rids & MJ.
It will be great to have The Real DT back.
Top League Prize sounds very interesting :)
You know i have sent a PM to you and Nostra to share the winnings with us mate. ;)
Thanks for the link mate and I hope to hear from you soon.

RidleyU

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 13, 2014, 08:00:13 PM
Sweet, thanks for the link.
     Was just waiting on the prizes, but since its gunna be atleast the equal of AF/SC... Gunna have to add another comp. to the roster  ::)    ..Being a fantasy coach is becoming a fulltime job.

** Heres a question you could ask Pete Jank.  Will the 'Sportal' comp. be affected? if so how?

Great question. I will see if I get an answer!

@GM - Cheers fo the invite mate. I will let you know as soon as I get my leagues sorted but I should have a spare league in RDT.

kilbluff1985

hey Ridley mate in BXV we need to find out if they are only doing dream team scores or Sportal scores also can you ask for us please?

Ricochet

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 13, 2014, 09:35:15 PM
hey Ridley mate in BXV we need to find out if they are only doing dream team scores or Sportal scores also can you ask for us please?
yes please Rids if you could

GM

Imo they will keep Sportal.
Has the unique scoring method.
The prizes might be reduced though.