410k - 470k Foward option

Started by Baggers2012, January 13, 2014, 01:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayze

I have Pav locked in as my F4 but am seriously considering Gray at F3.
Not many forwards other than dusty and danger are really appealing to me and I reckon Gray is capable of possibly going 95+.
Have far more faith in the defenders over the forwards this year...
Parker will breakout when Okeefe retires. Probably not wrth selection until then.

Anthonyyyy

what about instead of 2 medium prices at forward 3 and 4 go for something like Franklin and Caddy ?

ubeaut

Quote from: Anthonyyyy on January 21, 2014, 05:30:08 PM
what about instead of 2 medium prices at forward 3 and 4 go for something like Franklin and Caddy ?
Would love to but like most I can't afford that. What with the expensive rookies and lack of cheap options in the backline there's just not enough cash.  Even with Danger,Martin,Pavlich as my 3 guns then much cheaper for 4,5,6- I am still needing more cash for other lines.

_wato

Quote from: Anthonyyyy on January 21, 2014, 05:30:08 PM

I have Franklin at F2 hahah, but it could be a good way to go about it mate, as I think Franklin will be a top 6 forward. Caddy has a lot of money to make and could score reasonably well if he gets mid time. One to look at mate!

aussied

Had Zorko last year and couldnt get rid off him till rnd 15 really set me back, however with Voss gone now i recon he will be back to his high 2012 standards.