Main Menu

Fantasy Elite League

Started by Mr.Craig, January 09, 2014, 03:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Mr.Craig

Okay, we've finally got Valk in the house, should know what Colli's plans are tomorrow. The biggest question mark is on Spinking who hasn't responded to any of my PM's. :(

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 14, 2014, 01:39:29 PM
Okay, we've finally got Valk in the house, should know what Colli's plans are tomorrow. The biggest question mark is on Spinking who hasn't responded to any of my PM's. :(
Hm, that's odd... especially seeing as he has been on.

If you like, I'll send him one.

Mr.Craig

Mr.Craig

I really don't want to start without them. But....

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 15, 2014, 02:07:27 PM
I really don't want to start without them. But....
The first 5 picks are others anyway.

Mr.Craig

But then if they don't enter I'd have to completely redesign the draft thread to take them out. :-\

If I don't hear anything by 7pm Central I might have to make an executive decision.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 15, 2014, 02:21:18 PM
But then if they don't enter I'd have to completely redesign the draft thread to take them out. :-\

If I don't hear anything by 7pm Central I might have to make an executive decision.
Oh true.

strikes91

I would of been there but you know..... you rejected the great man.

henry

Crap completely forgot about this thread for our league haha, looking forward to it.

Guys need some help though with first pick, narrowed it down to z Dawson, Andrew swallow and Cam Guthrie but not sure. Any help would be appreciated.  :-\

Also just clarifying, is the structure
5 backs
6 mids
2 rucks
5 fwds
4 bench?

Mr.Craig

That is the structure yes. Draft will be beginning in a couple of hours.

I've been keen on Duigan for Pick 1 Henry. One to keep an eye on.

henry

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 15, 2014, 05:37:55 PM
That is the structure yes. Draft will be beginning in a couple of hours.

I've been keen on Duigan for Pick 1 Henry. One to keep an eye on.
Yeah thought so cheers. Crap hadn't even considered him, another one could be burbury, looked good the other night. It'll be hard to pass whitecross too as a hawks fan. Hmm decisions decisions. We will find out soon  :P

Mr.Craig

Yeah, stick around mate. Draft is about an hour away.

Nige

My advice for pick is none other than well... a personal favourite of mine as a Tigers fan. Sir Relton 'Scooby' Roberts!

Mr.Craig