Main Menu

Fantasy Elite League

Started by Mr.Craig, January 09, 2014, 03:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 12, 2014, 08:06:06 PM
Just waiting on Scrads, Spinking, Colli and Rico/Valk (I think it's Rico) to sign up then we can get the draft underway.

If you need to set up your pre draft list then now is the time to do it.
Rico is Amputee Midgets.

Colli's been super busy, is he still committed?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: NigeyS on February 12, 2014, 08:45:19 PM
Rico is Amputee Midgets.

Colli was last active as recently as a couple of hours ago. Hasn't communicated with me yet though.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 12, 2014, 09:11:56 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 12, 2014, 08:45:19 PM
Rico is Amputee Midgets.

Colli was last active as recently as a couple of hours ago. Hasn't communicated with me yet though.
Only reason I asked is because he gave up his XVs teams.  :)

Mr.Craig

It would be a shame to lose him because he was really into it last year. :-\

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 12, 2014, 09:49:37 PM
It would be a shame to lose him because he was really into it last year. :-\
Was really gutted when he said he was relinquishing his teams and leaving the XVs community.  :(

Has done such a good job with AXVs and as a coach in BXVs and AXVs. It would be a shame if he couldn't go through with this, but yet perfectly understandable.

Nige

Not getting impatient, just excited.  ;D

Ringo

For those are interested in Colli I have been in communication with him and he is hoping to sort out all his league commitments on Saturday.  He is still firmly committed to Leagues but just wished to not have the added pressure with XV teams.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: NigeyS on February 13, 2014, 11:56:08 AM

Getting everyone signed up is one thing, actually finishing the draft before the season starts is another. At least with Henry and I we have back to back picks throughout the draft so we should get ours out of the way promptly.

Looks like Colli, Valk and Spinking are the last three we need to join up.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 13, 2014, 03:00:30 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 13, 2014, 11:56:08 AM

Getting everyone signed up is one thing, actually finishing the draft before the season starts is another. At least with Henry and I we have back to back picks throughout the draft so we should get ours out of the way promptly.

Looks like Colli, Valk and Spinking are the last three we need to join up.
Yep, they've all been around too. Hopefully they join soon because as you said, getting it done could take a while.

Scrads

Also considering we start in round 2, thats almost an extra 3 weeks worth of drafting :P

Nige

Quote from: Scrads on February 13, 2014, 05:52:54 PM
Also considering we start in round 2, thats almost an extra 3 weeks worth of drafting :P
You'll be surprised how long it might take...  :-X

Mr.Craig

Good point. We have until March 27 to finish.

However, that's still over 6 picks a day, every day, to get it finished and we might not start for a few days yet.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 13, 2014, 06:05:31 PM

Good point. We have until March 27 to finish.

However, that's still over 6 picks a day, every day, to get it finished and we might not start for a few days yet.
Well, if like Ringo says, Colli doesn't join until Saturday, that's another 48 hours gone.

As I said before though, given Colli's situation, it's excusable as he's not intentionally putting it off.  :)

Mr.Craig

Okay guys, I've just looked and for whatever reason the earliest date it will let me start the draft is Feb 26. I really don't think that gives us enough time. Do you want to go manual on FF or revert back to a quickfire max 2 mins each draft at the AF site at a date where hopefully we are all available??

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 13, 2014, 07:00:32 PM
Okay guys, I've just looked and for whatever reason the earliest date it will let me start the draft is Feb 26. I really don't think that gives us enough time. Do you want to go manual on FF or revert back to a quickfire max 2 mins each draft at the AF site at a date where hopefully we are all available??
Manual on FF if we can.