Fantasy Elite League

Started by Mr.Craig, January 09, 2014, 03:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Nige

Ricochet

kilbluff1985

Scrads

On a good run atm, hopefully T dog comes online or left some picks with Mr Craig!

Mr.Craig

Okay Kb and Rico, don't go anywhere. I have T Dogs picks so we will be moving quickly.

T Dog selects Cloke.

Mr.Craig

I select Chad Wingard and Matthew Lobbe

T Dog then selects Ivan Maric

kilbluff1985

Nige

We've got through some picks... hoorah!

Meanwhile, I'm sitting in an SC Draft with Dave (GoLions) where the pick turns are 30 minutes and one of the guys isn't even online and has the double pick.  ::)  :-\

Ricochet

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on February 18, 2014, 10:59:24 PM

Meanwhile, I'm sitting in an SC Draft with Dave (GoLions) where the pick turns are 30 minutes and one of the guys isn't even online and has the double pick.  ::)  :-\
'

im not in that league am i?

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 18, 2014, 11:00:40 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 18, 2014, 10:59:24 PM

'

im not in that league am i?
Nope!

But your nocturnal nature would be perfect since this is going well into the early hours of the morning.  :-X

Scrads

Mr.Craig

I PM'd JB while he was still online but he appears to be gone now and the picks Football Factory sent me have been taken so it looks like that might be it for the evening.

If you don't think you'll be on for periods tomorrow please send me PM's with a handful of picks you want to make. We saw just how well it can work tonight.

I'll post an update of everyone's team in a minute.

JBs-Hawks