Beau Waters Setback

Started by benno123, January 04, 2014, 09:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benno123

_wato

Just what I didn't want to hear. I'm not allowing any setbacks with him, he had to be 100% or I wasn't risking him.

Plan two now haha, better go and fix the team again

Will wait until tomorrow though, had a huge day hah

truBLUE

Cheers benno ,posted it in afl fantasy aswell  :)

quinny88

For real?  ::) don't know why I'm surprised but damn this is frustrating

eaglesman

Quote from: _wato on January 04, 2014, 10:07:52 PM
Just what I didn't want to hear. I'm not allowing any setbacks with him, he had to be 100% or I wasn't risking him.

was in my team for 2 days, never again now

Spinking

Eagles supporters - any thoughts on whether this might lead towards an early retirement? Waters is tough as nails and a gun on his day, but continually having injury interrupted seasons must be getting very frustrating for him and the club?

eaglesman

Quote from: Spinking on January 05, 2014, 12:11:42 PM
Eagles supporters - any thoughts on whether this might lead towards an early retirement? Waters is tough as nails and a gun on his day, but continually having injury interrupted seasons must be getting very frustrating for him and the club?

i wouldnt think he will have an early retirement mate,,, but yes that elbow is bloody frustrating!!!

Vinny

Grazz

Quote from: eaglesman on January 05, 2014, 12:01:22 PM
Quote from: _wato on January 04, 2014, 10:07:52 PM

was in my team for 2 days, never again now

Haha same, great player but oh so fragile, I think he has to learn to pull back just a tad. He commits everything and comes off second best to often, very brave.

kilbluff1985

eaglesman

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 05, 2014, 04:16:10 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on January 05, 2014, 04:12:14 PM
Waters, Grimes, Higgins

just copy someone elses post next time :o

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 04, 2014, 11:28:43 PM
Waters Grimes Higgins

haha i brought grimes in and also have higgins ... gee didnt even realise to now i actually was fielding the never again list haha

shorty3264

So frustrating, he was a lock in mine and many defences... back to the drawing board..

specky92

Was never in my team but was considering him, but not any more

ben_020285

This is why he just shouldn't have been considered at all this year.

At his best sure he can smash out SC scores of 100 + but with the amount of games he misses through injury every year he should not even come into consideration.

Same goes for Missy Higgins.

Jroo

Wow  :o
@6PRSportsToday: Haggers who broke the Waters story says surgery may not be an option, It could be career over #goeagles #afl
@6PRSportsToday: Scar tissue could prevent Beau from having surgery and therefore playing again #goeagles #afl

Hopefully he's ok, I want to see him continue playing. As for SC, I won't be risking him  :-\