Main Menu

Noz and Quinnys bet

Started by TeeJay, January 03, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Shut the flower up TJ, stop looking for a fight.

tbagrocks

Anybody else I'd take that bet in a heart beat, not your type though, sorry champ. Nothing personal but I don't like assholes

JBs-Hawks

Cmon tbag get around it!

If you win then you do all the TJ haters a favour, if you lose, well you wont lose cos crows will win da flag!

quinny88

I should mention actually, well done to you Noz. All though it took you 10 years to follow through with it, good on you for at least having a bet and putting something on the line for a bit of fun. So many people seem to talk guff free willingly like its gospel but then shy away as soon as a bet or something is put on the line.

Hell, they should make every football reporter do this. They wouldnt write half the dribble they do if that was the case and if they did they would end up in a dress  ;D

At the end of the day its a bit of fun and people shouldnt take it so bloody personally. Would encourage everyone to have a dip at it ;) if you cant have a laugh and take the piss out of yourself over something then i feel sorry for ya.
Im more than happy to bet again

TeeJay

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 07, 2014, 12:40:07 AM
Cmon tbag get around it!

If you win then you do all the TJ haters a favour, if you lose, well you wont lose cos crows will win da flag!

Exactly. He won't though, he's just a keyboard warrior. Would rather make dumb calls and throw around the odd insult to anything outside of SA rather than actually be accountable for what he says.
The problem with talking dribble 90% of the time is that ya can't back it up when you get challenged. He doesn't believe his own words so how can he bet on it  ::)

Noz

Quote from: TeeJay on January 07, 2014, 12:45:51 AM
Cmon tbag get around it!

Exactly. He won't though, he's just a keyboard warrior. Would rather make dumb calls and throw around the odd insult to anything outside of SA rather than actually be accountable for what he says.
The problem with talking dribble 90% of the time is that ya can't back it up when you get challenged. He doesn't believe his own words so how can he bet on it  ::)

Honestly just leave tbag alone if he doesnt want to bet with you he doesnt have to. He said no just accept it and stop bothering him about it. Go to bed.

TeeJay

Quote from: vinny on January 07, 2014, 12:35:44 AM
Shut the flower up TJ, stop looking for a fight.

Vincent mate, do you just follow me wherever I go to have a crack at me any chance you get?  :o
Next I'll be taking a crap and have you knock on the door and tell me to shut up. I'm scared mate, stalk someone else

TeeJay

Quote from: Noz on January 07, 2014, 12:48:42 AM
Quote from: TeeJay on January 07, 2014, 12:45:51 AM
Cmon tbag get around it!

Honestly just leave tbag alone if he doesnt want to bet with you he doesnt have to. He said no just accept it and stop bothering him about it. Go to bed.

That was cute  :-*
You wanna do it then?  :P
You're comfortable in a dress now anyway

quinny88

I think Noz is a victorian lol

Justin Bieber

I'm going to lock this thread now as Noz has posted his picture.

TeeJay gonna give you a warning here to lay off some members. And Just a warning to others to not continue on with the abuse towards TeeJay when he keeps going, just report if you don't like something and let the mods deal with it. Won't recommend suspensions just yet as would be a few handed out :P.