Main Menu

Noz and Quinnys bet

Started by TeeJay, January 03, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Quote from: vinny on January 07, 2014, 12:15:14 AM
There are plenty of midfielders better than Martin. Not many are better than Chad at doing what he does. Wingard stepped up when it counted, Dusty just racked up the ball like any other solid mid. Wingard easily had the better season.

your splitting hairs saying wingard had a better season than martin. they both had great seasons and both clubs couldnt have asked any more of either player. i dont care though because the seasons done and im not wearing a dress

Noz

Quote from: TeeJay on January 07, 2014, 12:17:28 AM
Quote from: Noz on January 07, 2014, 12:13:55 AM
Quote from: TeeJay on January 07, 2014, 12:11:40 AM
Hey tbag all you do is yap about anything South Australian so why don't you put your big mouth on the line for a change.

I bet you that neither of the SA clubs play finals in 2014. You in?

when tbag wins how about you delete your account and we will never have to worry about you again.

Alright deal! I will delete my account if I lose and if I'm right. Tbag has to change his avatar to the big V, have his caption say "South Australians suck balls" and  post a pic in a dress holding an "I love Victoria" sign
Fair??

I think you need to learn a bit of respect and not be mean to an entire state.

Noz

Quote from: quinny88 on January 07, 2014, 12:19:57 AM
There are plenty of midfielders better than Martin. Not many are better than Chad at doing what he does. Wingard stepped up when it counted, Dusty just racked up the ball like any other solid mid. Wingard easily had the better season.

your splitting hairs saying wingard had a better season than martin. they both had great seasons and both clubs couldnt have asked any more of either player. i dont care though because the seasons done and im not wearing a dress

Richmond could of asked more of Martin in the finals or should i say final.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on January 07, 2014, 12:20:28 AM
Quote from: TeeJay on January 07, 2014, 12:17:28 AM
Quote from: Noz on January 07, 2014, 12:13:55 AM
Quote from: TeeJay on January 07, 2014, 12:11:40 AM
Hey tbag all you do is yap about anything South Australian so why don't you put your big mouth on the line for a change.

I bet you that neither of the SA clubs play finals in 2014. You in?

when tbag wins how about you delete your account and we will never have to worry about you again.

Alright deal! I will delete my account if I lose and if I'm right. Tbag has to change his avatar to the big V, have his caption say "South Australians suck balls" and  post a pic in a dress holding an "I love Victoria" sign
Fair??

I think you need to learn a bit of respect and not be mean to an entire state.

Do it. Do it. Do it!

tbagrocks

Seeing you're just here to troll and be a dick, hardly see how you deleting your account if fair ::)

Also, shut up TJ, nobody cares what you have to say ;)

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on January 07, 2014, 12:21:15 AM

Could have asked more of the whole team not just one player. Would be nice if Martin got to stand in the square by himself all night like Wingard did in his good final

TeeJay

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 07, 2014, 12:22:58 AM
Seeing you're just here to troll and be a dick, hardly see how you deleting your account if fair ::)

Also, shut up TJ, nobody cares what you have to say ;)

Yep just as I suspected.. All talk no action  ::)

Noz

Quote from: quinny88 on January 07, 2014, 12:23:31 AM

Could have asked more of the whole team not just one player. Would be nice if Martin got to stand in the square by himself all night like Wingard did in his good final

Wingard's role in the match = kick goals

Did he achieve that i think he did.

TeeJay

Ok if it's not fair for me to delete my account then you pick a punishment?

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on January 07, 2014, 12:24:44 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on January 07, 2014, 12:23:31 AM

Wingard's role in the match = kick goals

Did he achieve that i think he did.

Lol ok im happy for ya? Wingard played his role in a final. 3 cheers for Wingard. Again.. im not the one wearing a dress  8)

tbagrocks

Just you looking like a dick is enough for me when a team from SA makes the 8

Also, I don't give a turd about you, so why would I bet? ???

TeeJay

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 07, 2014, 12:27:58 AM
Just you looking like a dick is enough for me when a team from SA makes the 8

Also, I don't give a turd about you, so why would I bet? ???

Yap yap yap why am I not surprised that you just talk the talk but won't walk the walk ::)

It's just a harmless bet? A bit of fun to make the season interesting.

quinny88

lol come on tbag, have a go. you cant look any worse than Noz in a dress  ;D ;D

Cicjose

can we close this thread? if you want another bet.... create another thread....

Noz

Quote from: Cicjose on January 07, 2014, 12:33:12 AM
can we close this thread? if you want another bet.... create another thread....

+1

Sooner or later something is going to be said that gets people banned or upset.