Main Menu

Noz and Quinnys bet

Started by TeeJay, January 03, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

surely Martin vs Wingard 2 .... THE REVENGE .... maybe ...

?? :P

TeeJay

Well F me he actually did it. Did it really take 3 months to pick out the perfect frock? ;D

Noz

How about we let the fanfooty public decide on who the better player is at the end of the year because clearly this year was flowed by stats.

All Australian Honours - Wingard 1 - 0 Martin
Best and fairest honours - Wingard 1 - 0 Martin
Better finals player - Wingard 1 - 0 Martin

Clearly the stats are flowered and everyone knows it.

Noz

Quote from: TeeJay on January 06, 2014, 11:55:35 PM
Well F me he actually did it. Did it really take 3 months to pick out the perfect frock? ;D

If you have ever found someone capably of finding a nice lovely dress in less then 3 months marry her/him.

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on January 06, 2014, 11:50:19 PM
Lol i would make another bet with ya Noz but im worried you will get a little comfortable in womens clothing and starty wearing it permanently
Yeah but fortunately for Noz, Dusty just will never be in the class of the Boss, on every level ;)

Toga

Tbag don't be silly please ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: TeeJay on January 06, 2014, 11:55:35 PM
Took him three months to get over the fact that idiot actually had better stats then Chad the Boss

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on January 06, 2014, 11:56:13 PM
How about we let the fanfooty public decide on who the better player is at the end of the year because clearly this year was flowed by stats.

All Australian Honours - Wingard 1 - 0 Martin
Best and fairest honours - Wingard 1 - 0 Martin
Better finals player - Wingard 1 - 0 Martin

Clearly the stats are flowered and everyone knows it.

AA honours are subject to the role they play. Although they played similair roles, Wingard was considered a forward and spent much more time there where as Martin was considered a Mid. Much harder to get into the AA midfield. Also the AA team is generally considered BS by most of the football public so make of that what you will.
Best and fairest Martin came second in so that was as close as it gets anyway.
And better finals player? How can that even be a thing to be considered. Every AFL award is based on the 22 rounds for a reason.
Martin is ahead in alot more countable areas of the game to determine who had a better year but really thats irrelevant because last years done, and your the one in your mums dress.

As for the new season, we could leave it up to the FF public if you want but thats a very opinionated way to look at it and will baisicaly be a popularity contest no matter who has the better season so maybe not the best way to go

Noz

How will it be a popularity contest were not running for president mate.

tbagrocks

Same stats but Boak v Cotchspud? :o

TeeJay

Hey tbag all you do is yap about anything South Australian so why don't you put your big mouth on the line for a change.

I bet you that neither of the SA clubs play finals in 2014. You in?

Noz

Quote from: TeeJay on January 07, 2014, 12:11:40 AM
Hey tbag all you do is yap about anything South Australian so why don't you put your big mouth on the line for a change.

when tbag wins how about you delete your account and we will never have to worry about you again.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on January 07, 2014, 12:09:01 AM
How will it be a popularity contest were not running for president mate.

Not us genius  ::) supporters of both clubs, people that like Martin more or Wingard more etc etc

Lets be honest, it wouldnt matter if Martin won the brownlow and Wingard barely made a yelp, every port supporter would still vote Wingard.. And probably tbag too lol
And same if it was the other way

Vinny

There are plenty of midfielders better than Martin. Not many are better than Chad at doing what he does. Wingard stepped up when it counted, Dusty just racked up the ball like any other solid mid. Wingard easily had the better season.

TeeJay

Quote from: Noz on January 07, 2014, 12:13:55 AM
Quote from: TeeJay on January 07, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

when tbag wins how about you delete your account and we will never have to worry about you again.

Alright deal! I will delete my account if I lose and if I'm right. Tbag has to change his avatar to the big V, have his caption say "South Australians suck balls" and  post a pic in a dress holding an "I love Victoria" sign
Fair??