Started by TeeJay, January 03, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

TeeJay

Keep deflecting Nozzle  ;D

TeeJay

Hey look how easy it was to upload that pic  :P

Noz

You know what im just going to just stop replying to you on here because i know that this is just going to turn out to be another fight and one if not both of us will get banned as a result of it. I really don't want to be arguing with a 13 year old kid. Plus theres no reason to bombard other threads like you did with that "tool" one.

Goodbye mate  :)

TeeJay

Quote from: Noz on January 03, 2014, 05:37:25 PM
You know what im just going to just stop replying to you on here because i know that this is just going to turn out to be another fight and one if not both of us will get banned as a result of it. I really don't want to be arguing with a 13 year old kid. Plus theres no reason to bombard other threads like you did with that "tool" one.

Goodbye mate  :)

Look forward to Mondays excuse :) tada

Nige

The last thing we need is you guys being banned, then you won't be able to upload the pic or see it.  :-\

TeeJay

:-X locking the thread until Monday

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on January 03, 2014, 05:21:39 PM
Quick question.

If a mod said to jump off the West Gate, are we all taking a drive to kill ourselves?  :P
Yes.

TeeJay

Thread re opened. Over to you Noz  8)

Vinny

I don't think he will be planning on doing it at exactly 12 mate, so don't be a dick about it and wait. It's not like it is any of our buisness anyway...

kilbluff1985

TeeJay

Quote from: vinny on January 05, 2014, 10:58:56 PM
I don't think he will be planning on doing it at exactly 12 mate, so don't be a dick about it and wait. It's not like it is any of our buisness anyway...

Who asked ya?  :o I never said he was doing it at 12 I just said the threads open.. so he can do it any time on Monday

Vinny

Quote from: TeeJay on January 05, 2014, 11:08:30 PM

Who asked ya?  :o I never said he was doing it at 12 I just said the threads open.. so he can do it any time on Monday

You are clearly looking for a stirr, you were the second you made the thread. It's none of your buisness so stay out. Noz will do it.

TeeJay

Quote from: vinny on January 05, 2014, 11:10:39 PM
Quote from: TeeJay on January 05, 2014, 11:08:30 PM

You are clearly looking for a stirr, you were the second you made the thread. It's none of your buisness so stay out. Noz will do it.

lol I find it funny that so many people say it's "none of my business" and "it's between quinny and Noz" yet everyone feels the need to put there 2 cents in on it.
If you wanna go take the time to read through the 33 page thread you will find that it was a discussion/argument between a lot of people not just Noz and quinny. It's not like it was a secret bet only to be paid out to the person in secret. It was a public bet made on a public forum and everyone commented on it all year without anyone saying "it's none of your business"  ::)
Get over it and stop sulking every time I make a comment about it. Was just letting people know the thread was unlocked again

Vinny

You say we sulk over you bringing it up but the amount of times you bring it up makes me think, you really do want to see a guy in a dress that bad. Noz knows he has to do it so just leave it...