Noz and Quinnys bet

Started by TeeJay, January 03, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on January 03, 2014, 05:01:17 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on January 03, 2014, 04:54:56 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on January 03, 2014, 04:48:44 PM
To be perfectly honest...

The whole problem started when two strangers made a bet on a fantasy football forum fully knowing that there was a very genuine chance that the loser would never actually go through with the agreed 'punishment'.

If Quinny and Noz were best mates who knew each other very well, then I can understand this dragging on and others wanting justice because they've taken a side and want to see the loser 'man up', but that fact is, they're not and everyone, including those involved, need to accept the fact that Noz doesn't have to ever upload the photo.

Move on with your lives gentlemen.  :)

Whoa hang on, so you only need to pay up on bets made between mates?
You've read the thread nige, it's was a clear cut and precise bet. We were originally going to bet money. We decided on the punishment and detailed specifics on how it would be judged. It wasnt just a throw away comment kind of bet. It was organised and even followed up on all season. I expected fully that the loser would take punishment
No, that's not what I meant.  :P

Basically, what I was trying to say is that you two need to have a chat (via PMs or whatever) and work out how you're going to let this play out.

All this nonsense about others wanting to see Noz pay up is pointless and it's not going to bring about the resolution any sooner.

The whole point of losing the bet though was the humility of having to wear a dress for the whole forum to see. If it was just for me to see that would just be kind of creepy? Lol

quinny88

Quote from: luvfooty on January 03, 2014, 05:02:32 PM
Are you kidding teejay never started this thread on your behalf he started it just to cause shower like the last ones.

He was told by a mod that he could though in the bets thread. and the previous thread that was made specifically about this was by me because Noz had avoided it on 3 different occasions when he said he was about to upload it so I made it public

LF

Quote from: quinny88 on January 03, 2014, 05:05:44 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on January 03, 2014, 05:02:32 PM
Are you kidding teejay never started this thread on your behalf he started it just to cause shower like the last ones.

He was told by a mod that he could though in the bets thread. and the previous thread that was made specifically about this was by me because Noz had avoided it on 3 different occasions when he said he was about to upload it so I made it public

Quote from: luvfooty on January 03, 2014, 04:50:14 PM
Quote from: TeeJay on January 03, 2014, 04:45:19 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on January 03, 2014, 04:42:29 PM
Its really none of your business and you should just keep your nose out of it as this topic you have posted is just to cause a stir.Are you really that bored that bored?

Read the last comment on this thread
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,74155.480.html

I'm clearly told by a mod that I could bring it up again if it wasn't done by Christmas..

So what doesn`t mean you have to your just up for the stir and I think its wrong but you do it all the time anyway and its between Quinny and Noz to work it out in their own way without other people`s input.

^^^^^^^

quinny88

Honestly though guys I don't care about the thread or anything.
The bet wasn't a private thing it was a group thing all year, me and Noz were just the ones that put something on the line over it.

I would just like to see the bet followed through with.

If he's going to do it then he has a thread here to upload it.
If he's not going to do it then he has a thread to say he's not

Everyone can see either way and it won't need to be spoken about again

Noz

Honestly i dont understand why you didn't just send me a private message then making a new flowering thread about it. Bloody hell it just past the holidays what do you want from me to ignore my family time all together just to make one little basement keyboard warrior happy and upload a photo of me in a dress. Maybe if you actually enjoyed your holidays or at least found some love in your life you wouldn't be waiting on a man you have never met to be uploading photos.

The last thing i want is for the basement warriors to join together and become the internets number 1 hated man so i will be uploading the picture on monday i guarantee you that.

However Quinny or Teejay if you would like to see some cross dressers im pretty sure you can find a website for that on your own since you spend 95% of your time praying for one to be uploaded.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on January 03, 2014, 05:12:57 PM
Honestly i dont understand why you didn't just send me a private message then making a new flowering thread about it. Bloody hell it just past the holidays what do you want from me to ignore my family time all together just to make one little basement keyboard warrior happy and upload a photo of me in a dress. Maybe if you actually enjoyed your holidays or at least found some love in your life you wouldn't be waiting on a man you have never met to be uploading photos.

The last thing i want is for the basement warriors to join together and become the internets number 1 hated man so i will be uploading the picture on monday i guarantee you that.

However Quinny or Teejay if you would like to see some cross dressers im pretty sure you can find a website for that on your own since you spend 95% of your time praying for one to be uploaded.

Pretty sure I didn't start the thread genius  ::)

Nige

If you ask me, the fact that a bunch of blokes wanna see another lad frocked up is a tad weird.  :P

Noz

These should keep you busy until monday

KoopKicka

inb4 the first one is actually Noz

Noz

Quote from: quinny88 on January 03, 2014, 05:14:56 PM
Quote from: Noz on January 03, 2014, 05:12:57 PM

Pretty sure I didn't start the thread genius  ::)

Looking for the part where i said you started the thread.............Can't find it.

quinny88

Noz, you bring this on yourself mate. You keep giving dates and saying it's about to go up and then never doing it?
You also said that you have already taken the pic so I don't understand why there needs to be all of these set dates. Just put the stupid picture up and put it to bed?

Anyway Monday it is.. Get the excuse book out and ready. I think you're up to excuse 52.3 "the dog ate the photo"

Nige

Quick question.

If a mod said to jump off the West Gate, are we all taking a drive to kill ourselves?  :P

Bill Manspeaker

be sure to put on a great big smile mate :P

TeeJay

Quote from: NigeyS on January 03, 2014, 05:21:39 PM
Quick question.

If a mod said to jump off the West Gate, are we all taking a drive to kill ourselves?  :P

It's about respecting the rules if the forum which I did mate.

Hey Noz :) it's actually been a while since Christmas. Did you eat to much Christmas pudding and can't fit into the dress you picked out for yourself?  ;D
You can use family time as your excuse But let's not forget that this bet ended like 3 months ago now. This is just one excuse on top of the other handful we've already heard which is what's annoying. But yeah you keep deflecting it with your family man stories and make people feel sorry for you. I'll just sit back and wait. You can have a dip at me for starting a thread but no one would be talking about it at all anymore if you just did it

Noz

I tell you what Teejay i do love my christmas pudding. I hope people feel sorry for me because thats all i want in life is for everyone to to pity me. Please feel sorry for me Teejay please.