Main Menu

Throwback Thursday

Started by KoopKicka, January 02, 2014, 09:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

You know what that all means folks!

for those that dont know, here is an excerpt from Urban Dictionary.

1. throwback
A sudden reminder of the past. This can be brought about by hearing a song from high school, seeing an ex, puffing on a j in your old puffin spot, etc. Similar to a flashback.
eg.
Going back to New York is always a throwback...

So... whats something from your past, whether it be a song that you used to be addicted to, a photo that evokes memories of the past, etc.

Nige

Nige

Doing one for last Thursday, just because I can.  :P

Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols

Grazz

The song "What About Me" by Moving Pictures. While I was waiting for the caryard to register my first car I went over to the shopping centre and bought the tape and that's what I listened to as I drove out the car yard and home, still brings back a great memory.

LF

Pretty Fly For a White Guy -The Offspring

Was my sons favourite song when he was around 18 montrhs old he use to dance hard out to it lol

Bill Manspeaker

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_TLs9mFITNU

every time I listen to this song, it just reminds of when we'd go to house parties and this song would come on and all me mates and I would stand around and air guitar the solo and just flowerin rock on. flowerin someone invent a time machine please!

Vinny

Nige

Quote from: luvfooty on January 02, 2014, 10:00:08 PM
Pretty Fly For a White Guy -The Offspring

Was my sons favourite song when he was around 18 montrhs old he use to dance hard out to it lol
OH MY LORD YES!  ;D

Your son has good taste LF.  ;)

truBLUE

Land down under by Men At Work  reminds me of Sept  1983 ,Australia II won the decider for the Americas cup , and they played that song at school  for a week  8)

Grazz

Quote from: truBLUE on January 02, 2014, 10:32:29 PM
Land down under by Men At Work  reminds me of Sept  1983 ,Australia II won the decider for the Americas cup , and they played that song at school  for a week  8)

Yep for sure, first thing I think of when I hear it. Remember watching that final race aswell, thought we were gone.

truBLUE

+1 Grazz , Considering we was 3-1 down after 4 races  8)

Grazz

Quote from: truBLUE on January 02, 2014, 10:37:12 PM
+1 Grazz , Considering we was 3-1 down after 4 races  8)

Was an amazing comeback, driving to tradeschool nackerd from being up all night everyone was beeping their horns awesome.

truBLUE

hahaha and I still remember the bob hawke comments  ;D  "Any boss who sacks anyone for not turning up to work today is a bum!"

Grazz

Quote from: truBLUE on January 02, 2014, 10:43:04 PM
hahaha and I still remember the bob hawke comments  ;D  "Any boss who sacks anyone for not turning up to work today is a bum!"

haha yeh in that jacket they gave him, think Bob had had a couple of amber fluids.

Cicjose