The Real Dream Team

Started by Thomas4025, January 02, 2014, 04:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Is anyone having problems with trading?  When I try to trade out a player who hasnt played yet, it goes to the trade page, but doesnt load any available players.  Just stays blank,  surely we can still trade leading up to next lockout?

Toga

upthemaidens

Quote from: Toga on March 17, 2014, 07:05:10 PM
Mines working fine :-\
Thanks Toga,,  This is gunna be an issue if I cant sort it out >:(      .. All the other comps are fine, hmmmmm

Toga

Have you tried a different web browser mate? Not sure if that would do anything but could be worth trying :)

Hawks007

Hi ,  i have had the same problems re Virtual and trading . I sent them emails and they tell me to perhaps upgrade my browser which i refuse to do as i can play other AFL fantasy games. Anyway sometimes i can log onto Virtual and cant trade and sometimes i cant log onto the site. I was furious with them when i a few days ago reported the problems and they didnt get back to me until today and it cost me approx 250 pts minimum . I now waiting for them to reply to me and if the problems are not rectified by them i wont play it again . I know others are having the same problems as you and i . If they didnt think they had a problem why didnt they contact me immediately as their first reply to me was today .My problems ahve existed since last Saturday. If it wwas my browser causing the problems then i wouldnt have been able to set a team and trade Last Friday .

Hawks007

This is a copy i just received from DT Virtual

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Please provide a more detailed explanation as to the login problem you are experiencing and we may be able to look into the matter further.

If you can please also provide more specific information about the trade issue you are having, we may be able to assist further.

Please note, Internet Explorer 7 is an older version of that web browser. Unfortunately as it is an old version, SuperCoach may not be fully optimised to work with that version, you'll need to upgrade it or download a different browser to avoid any issues.

Kind Regards,

VirtualSPORTS Support
-----------------------------------

As you can see they are talking about SUPER COACH but we are talking about DT Virtual , they are so mucked up , its a joke .
--------------
My latest reply ( and there have been many ) to them was:

I somtimes cant log into DT Virtual and sometimes i can . Since last Saturday am i cant TRADE .

I play Super Coach and DT Fantasy and you are DT VIRTUAL which isnt working properly and i cant trade in etc .
--------------------------------------------

upthemaidens

Quote from: Toga on March 17, 2014, 08:27:25 PM
Have you tried a different web browser mate? Not sure if that would do anything but could be worth trying :)
I wrote to DT yesterday and they replied today saying the same thing "try to upgrade browser". So I upgraded a newer version of google chrome to my laptop and........  Now it works fine :)  plus some other sites working better as well.
     ...Now im one happy camper ;D   thanks for your help guys.     

PS. Hawks007 it shouldnt cost you anything to get  the newer version of your browser installed and you'll have to do it at some stage anyhow.  It only take a few minutes.   

nrich102

If you use Internet Explorer for anything other than downloading Chrome/Firefox you don't deserve to play DT :P

Hawks007

I put Fox on as well but DT Virtual have not explained to me why i could use the DT virtual last Friday but not since

blue

This comp is so much better than the official dt.  That's all