The Real Dream Team

Started by Thomas4025, January 02, 2014, 04:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Ill be playing both but only enjoying Real DT   ;)     AFL Fantasy have destroyed the game i grew up with.

I hate MARKETING COMMITTIES, their only concern is getting hits and making money.

Speculator

Grazz

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 05, 2014, 09:01:41 AM
Ill be playing both but only enjoying Real DT   ;)     AFL Fantasy have destroyed the game i grew up with.

I hate MARKETING COMMITTIES, their only concern is getting hits and making money.

Feel exactly the same mate, Im rapt the real thing is back as the other is a little ridiculous now but i'll still go again with that aswell this year and play both.

Ricochet

Master Q

New board made when I am away  :(

PowerMan

hoosie

Grazz - any chance you could access my Dream Team ranking and average for 2013? Thanks for the info on my SuperCoach ranking for last year.

- Aunty Jack's Stars

Grazz

Quote from: hoosie on January 28, 2014, 01:12:36 AM
Grazz - any chance you could access my Dream Team ranking and average for 2013? Thanks for the info on my SuperCoach ranking for last year.

- Aunty Jack's Stars

Cant get into it anymore mate, there is an app apparently that you can use to access your rank. Sorry hoosie.

jeeves19

What are your thoughts on ultimatefooty?
I've got a keeper league, that'll be in it's 5th season this year. (3 seasons with Fantasyfooty.net and 2 with ultimatefooty)

mezzoculo

Quote from: jeeves19 on January 29, 2014, 10:49:49 PM
What are your thoughts on ultimatefooty?
I've got a keeper league, that'll be in it's 5th season this year. (3 seasons with Fantasyfooty.net and 2 with ultimatefooty)
IMO, Ultimate Footy is the best of the footy fantasy games. So much versatility - you can personalise scoring systems, team structure, player numbers, positions. The list goes on.

upthemaidens

Is anyone else having problems with their team  and leagues not loading?  PC and laptop both have same issue.  :(

timmyparso

Is there unlimited trades up to round 2 like AFL Fantasy? I hoping not.

SydneyRox

Quote from: timmyparso on March 07, 2014, 01:24:29 PM
Is there unlimited trades up to round 2 like AFL Fantasy? I hoping not.

No. This is the Real DT - not the trumped up unlimited trades, dont think, dont plan, AFLFantasyforbeginners that the other one is!!

;D

eaglesman

i have forgot what real dt is like? haha .... over the byes what is the scoring system? best 18? or what

GM

Quote from: eaglesman on March 08, 2014, 03:42:01 PM
i have forgot what real dt is like? haha .... over the byes what is the scoring system? best 18? or what
Yep you have it mate.