The Real Dream Team

Started by Thomas4025, January 02, 2014, 04:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speculator

Watch the participation become diluted between dt and fantasy and supercoach rise to undisputed king. Ridiculous move by the powers that be. I'm not playing that fantasy crap. Sounds ridiculous with those unlimited trades before round 2.

pommyadam

Quote from: Speculator on January 03, 2014, 08:09:22 PM
Watch the participation become diluted between dt and fantasy and supercoach rise to undisputed king. Ridiculous move by the powers that be. I'm not playing that fantasy crap. Sounds ridiculous with those unlimited trades before round 2.

and then watch....
as supercoach becomes subject to the same changes that DT has gone through over the past 2 years

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Speculator on January 03, 2014, 08:09:22 PM

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Master Q

I'll always prefer the DT scoring format.

Inconsistent scoring system in SC is an absolute farce.

Toga

I tend to agree there Q, SC is just a bit inconsistent for my liking..

Vinny

I am up for this too, everyone tell all your mates about it who are serious!

Torpedo10

Im looking forward to this  ;D

Mr.Craig

The DT Live site has been updated to include "Real DT" so you can make your team there rather than using the fiddly VS system.

http://dtlive.com.au/afl

Windigo

Really finding it hard to get excited about this year TBH with all these rules changes and all the various types of fantasy comps.... :-\

essendon2

Quote from: Windigo on January 04, 2014, 03:36:14 PM
Really finding it hard to get excited about this year TBH with all these rules changes and all the various types of fantasy comps.... :-\
+1
would've just preferred there to be 1 format, so there's no indecision, questioning, or segregation.  :-\

Money

Quote from: vinny on January 04, 2014, 01:36:16 AM
I am up for this too, everyone tell all your mates about it who are serious!

I don't think you have to do the Real DT to be serious, both will be interesting competitions with lots of challenge, I'm personally sticking with Fantasy because even though it's changed a lot it's what I've been doing over the years so I don't want to pick up and go to another system

GM

I am really looking forward to both comps.
Bring it on  :)

Sweetness

Quote from: Windigo on January 04, 2014, 03:36:14 PM

I feel ya
I'll see what the prizes are like and make my choice based on that haha

nrich102

Ringo

Will make a judgement at the end of the season on efffectiveness of both SC and Real DT venturing over to Real DT for the first time and just waiting for Monty to set up the new Boartd for Real DT so we can separate out the 2 DT comps.

Had real fun trying to make my first Real DT time within the salary cap.